• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

Just now, SilverPirate007 said:

Indeed, all lies! I just emailed them stating this

I’ve had troubles with Atkinson’s before. Don’t thinks it’s good enough.    Fist they will say they are bullion coins.      then say if you get back to us and pay postage both ways we will replace.    Years ago they were on here but disappeared after getting some stick about some items

56 minutes ago, SilverPirate007 said:

Yer that is true, I don’t think it’s worth it though as it’s cheaper to get from Europe and they come in good condition.

I’m very interested to know where they are cheaper to pick up in Europe from??? 

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

7 hours ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

I’m very interested to know where they are cheaper to pick up in Europe from??? 

any of the major suppliers sell bullion.

as a stacker one can get silver bullion around 15 pounds, often brand new. Although I suspect you are referring to libertads specifically?

6 hours ago, SilverPirate007 said:

any of the major suppliers sell bullion.

as a stacker one can get silver bullion around 15 pounds, often brand new. Although I suspect you are referring to libertads specifically?

Not only can I not find reasonably priced Libertads from a European source, I’m actually finding them difficult to source FULL STOP.

I brought a few tubes of the Libertads. 3 had some spotting, the rest were mint.

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

1 hour ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

Not only can I not find reasonably priced Libertads from a European source, I’m actually finding them difficult to source FULL STOP.

I brought a few tubes of the Libertads. 3 had some spotting, the rest were mint.

I have 20 for sale if you are interested? Some spotting and toning.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Neilcollier said:

Not in uk but it says it delivers based in china i think? Has anyone ordered from here before seems like a good offer they have on and backed by paypal protection so cant be all bad? Anyone?

https://vindblomst.com/products/eagle?variant=32479491162252

If in doubt, walk away!

2 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Bargain . I thought it can only survive on a surface for a few hours ? 

If you mean Covid 19, the virus will die in transit.

@Troy77 made a joke about the free anti bacterial wipes

sick price on Pandas (15.42Eur), but price is going up, 10 cent up last hour. Just made an order and week ago was contemplating purchase at 22 Eur...siiiick

Better get up on this deal while still available!

I still dont get if that is in stock or still have to wait 3-4 weeks for them to get them..