• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

5 hours ago, Joersherman2725 said:

Baird 1kg bars seeming quite reasonable at the mo - ~£430 a piece incl VAT (~£13.50 p/oz). Anywhere else got anything cheaper at the mo?

Everytime I look on EM and DE the prices seem higher than just buying from Baird? Even on the britannias, they were working out around £15.50 on Baird which looked decent 

As soon as you add something to the basket it says trading currently unavailable do you can’t make any purchases.

24 minutes ago, matt1r said:

As soon as you add something to the basket it says trading currently unavailable do you can’t make any purchases.

They don't sell bullion outside business hours/days.

Austrian Mint has the same policy.

Added later

From Baird

Due to the current situation, please note there will be a delay on deliveries: 

Silver approx. 3 weeks, Platinum 1 month, Gold bars 1 week, Gold Coin TBA  😲

Edited by daca

Just saw a new listing on the European Mint website that could be of interest as they sold out of the same deal last week 

30g ¥10 CNY Chinese Silver Panda Coin BU Random Year (In Capsule) - SPECIAL PRICE

€18.36

On 21/03/2020 at 00:56, Joersherman2725 said:

Baird 1kg bars seeming quite reasonable at the mo - ~£430 a piece incl VAT (~£13.50 p/oz). Anywhere else got anything cheaper at the mo?

Everytime I look on EM and DE the prices seem higher than just buying from Baird? Even on the britannias, they were working out around £15.50 on Baird which looked decent 

This is a very good deal, I recently bought coins on European mint for a bigger premium.

Can I buy this bar VAT free from Baird?, I am in Ireland if that makes a difference. 

Any guidance appreciated.

5 hours ago, Blehhhh said:

This is a very good deal, I recently bought coins on European mint for a bigger premium.

Can I buy this bar VAT free from Baird?, I am in Ireland if that makes a difference. 

It's currently £404 + VAT, constantly fluctuates, so that's about £485 with VAT (+ postage). 

Not sure if your location makes a difference. 

12 hours ago, Blehhhh said:

Have you tried Goldcore - its on your doorstep! 😉 👍

GoldCore Limited
Block D, Ground Floor
Iveagh Court
Harcourt Road
Dublin, D02 VH94
IRELAND

https://www.goldcore.co.uk/

Thanks for that! 👍 I wanted to buy some silver from them but questions they have asked to register were like mortgage application 😱

BTW is this ,normal’ for PM dealers to request so many sensitive data to register on theirs websites?

4 minutes ago, BedMac said:

Thanks for that! 👍 I wanted to buy some silver from them but questions they have asked to register were like mortgage application 😱

BTW is this ,normal’ for PM dealers to request so many sensitive data to register on theirs websites?

First I have seen, hence why I did so as a guest

Blimey what a cumbersome business transaction to buy from Baird 🙂  They bill you with the total amount and you pay online so straight forward you think, but then they only take £50 deposit and say your order is being "processed" which you are notified by email.  Then later you get another email to say they are getting it ready to be "dispatched" but you must pay the balance.  Then you get a notification through their actual site telling you their banks details to pay them.  So then you log in and look around the whole site trying to find a way of paying them LOL   Finally I figured out the only way to do it is by adding funds to my account using the bank details.   Anyway I have paid them so waiting to see if I get an email to say it is on its way and not have to jump any more loops 😉

11 hours ago, Russell said:

Just opened an account with Baird they say 3 weeks delivery for silver.  Intersted in a couple of bars.  Have to wait for account confirmation before I can order thanks for the tip  🙂

So about 27 percent premium, not even considering delivery? Would that be right. Still feels a bit too much for me.

Added 0 minutes later...
13 hours ago, 5huggy said:

Have you tried Goldcore - its on your doorstep! 😉 👍

GoldCore Limited
Block D, Ground Floor
Iveagh Court
Harcourt Road
Dublin, D02 VH94
IRELAND

https://www.goldcore.co.uk/

I did look, always sold out.

Edited by Blehhhh

6 hours ago, Russell said:

Now I know how it works it isn't a problem,  I have them stored now and can just transfer an amount to my online funds with them then purchase my coins/bars.  Just a puzzle with the website design and lack of instructions, had to figure it out.  Got to say I am happy with the prices especially the bars.

Do they physically have it in stock do you know and is the delay down to the lockdown.. cheers

6 hours ago, Russell said:

Now I know how it works it isn't a problem,  I have them stored now and can just transfer an amount to my online funds with them then purchase my coins/bars.  Just a puzzle with the website design and lack of instructions, had to figure it out.  Got to say I am happy with the prices especially the bars.

Interesting, how safe it is? Do they charge for this service? Any insurance in case the company went bust?