• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

On 29/06/2020 at 23:13, kalfax said:

Seems pretty good, i haven't bought from them before though, how reputable are they? unless the sale continues until after july 5th, the price doesn't really matter. 
image.thumb.png.3005a29ec73fdb0824c4bc72c7e7bdc4.png

I´ve bought from them several times and everything ok. Last order which I placed the 29th of June has been confirmed by them with no problem. I didn´t choosed the order to be sent immediatly, only to keep the purchase until I accumulate enough stock to split the shipping cost betewen all ordes.

7 hours ago, FTYBR said:

Never heard of them before but stumbled across Europa Bullion. https://europabullion.com/en/

Haven’t done any research but some low prices on silver bars

9E1A8171-DC84-4727-8720-C87124714B68.jpeg

They are not that cheap. These prices are excl VAT. Baird & Co pricing is cheaper.

image.png.a1e5f89ace979ec22fae3d0bfd6287c7.png

17 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

They are not that cheap. These prices are excl VAT. Baird & Co pricing is cheaper.

I did put through a trial shopping basket and that seemed to be inc VAT. However on closer inspection, they’re quoting 0% VAT on the basis that you’re a company in the UK, not an individual. My bad 🙌

It's possible depending on where their stuff is vaulted that you may be taking advantage of a lower VAT rate. They seem to be in Bulgaria but I can't see there being a low rate for investment coins, although their VAT rate is temporarily 10% due to the "crisis". 

https://www.celticgold.eu/en/buy-silver.html stuff in stock here that puts it into the £17.xx territory when converted to Sterling. Sourced from Germany so 7% VAT.

On 03/07/2020 at 09:36, Liam84 said:

It's possible depending on where their stuff is vaulted that you may be taking advantage of a lower VAT rate. They seem to be in Bulgaria but I can't see there being a low rate for investment coins, although their VAT rate is temporarily 10% due to the "crisis". 

https://www.celticgold.eu/en/buy-silver.html stuff in stock here that puts it into the £17.xx territory when converted to Sterling. Sourced from Germany so 7% VAT.

That's a good find 

On 03/07/2020 at 09:36, Liam84 said:

Are celticgold any good, has anyone used them before ? 

I am sticking to Baird even if it is more expensive to do so.  I know I can easily sell Baird bars and coins when I want to exit.  Unknowns will have a discount when it comes to reselling.  Just my opinion, what do I know?

On 07/07/2020 at 13:48, Kussilver said:

Are celticgold any good, has anyone used them before ? 

Haven't used them myself but would have no problem placing an order after going through their site. Definitely one to consider like SilverToGo and GoldSilver but there's a lot of good stuff being sold on the forum so not really looked at buying silver from a dealer for a few months. It's encouraging to see the prices coming down on Celtic Gold.

58 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Haven't used them myself but would have no problem placing an order after going through their site.

Just been on the Celtic Gold site.  1oz silver Brits for £17.85 (@ £1= €1.12) which seems very good and their QBs are ok-ish prices (and no Euro Tax/VAT.)  The only thing is, they say they don't ship silver!!  You have to make your own arrangements.  Presumably you need to get DHL or UPS or whatever to collect.  Has anyone here purchased PMs like this?

28 minutes ago, 47Ag79Au78Pt said:

Just been on the Celtic Gold site.  1oz silver Brits for £17.85 (@ £1= €1.12) which seems very good and their QBs are ok-ish prices (and no Euro Tax/VAT.)  The only thing is, they say they don't ship silver!!  You have to make your own arrangements.  Presumably you need to get DHL or UPS or whatever to collect.  Has anyone here purchased PMs like this?

Might be related to COVID19, because couriers can't have recipients sign for delivery, which is an insurance risk.

Edited by StevenDS

1 hour ago, StevenDS said:

Might be related to COVID19, because couriers can't have recipients sign for delivery, which is an insurance risk.

No there has been no problems shipping silver within the UK.  I have not ordered any from outside the UK but I have not heard any complaints, seems strange they won't ship it?

3 hours ago, 47Ag79Au78Pt said:

As I understand it that's one of the 'loopholes' to buying metal at the VAT rate of the country in question. If you instruct a courier to pick up the metal (as opposed to the dealer shipping it to you themselves) the metal is purchased in that country and the sale is completed there, it's in effect the same as if you were buying it there and driving it back yourself. What some of the dealers do though is arrange the delivery for you. So the delivery contract is between you and the courier but the dealer sorts it out.

That's from memory from the last time I looked into this prior to a Silver to Go purchase back in March so feel free to point out an error 😉

3 hours ago, WotNxt said:

Secure Storage (2 months free) in EstoniaAdd orders to storage and pick up together € 0.00

Thanks for info @Liam84 and @WotNxt

Just looked on Google Maps...  It's a mere 1800miles to Estonia!!  Does anyone on TSF ever do a road-trip to collect for a bunch of different people at once?  Could it be worth it with enough bought and stored in a 2-month period? 

A bit of good weather, windowns down,  and bombing through Europe!  9 international boarders each way, a boot full of bullion and Brexit under our belts... what could possibly go wrong??🤔

Edited by 47Ag79Au78Pt