• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

3 minutes ago, Zeuk said:

Their packaging is spot on too, theyve got a good approach as a company tbh

What do you mean, like do they give you freebies, coin caps etc with each coin

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Just now, Spyder said:

What do you mean, like do they give you freebies, coin caps etc with each coin

Its well presented, its a small touch but like a good UX on a website is designed to please customers so is their packaging, brand is good, presentation is tidy etc.  I haven't got any lying around to show unfortunately 

I have found that est1897 give a nice box and pouch and their bigger box is the perfect size for a 10oz silver coin in capsule.

Here you go, perfect fit. Can also stack one extra on top

10oz in box.jpg

Edited by Spyder

5 minutes ago, Paul said:

ive just visited Atkinsons and there is the smell of recent Irish hoover fumes 😏

I would not think James be buying over £400. He would have stocked up at under £360 my guess. His hoover has a kill switch at 390

23 hours ago, Spyder said:

I would not think James be buying over £400. He would have stocked up at under £360 my guess. His hoover has a kill switch at 390

It's about the same price as a new Memorial sovereign (Atkinsons). Which of the two would become most sought after in years to come?

On 02/04/2023 at 08:32, Mike22 said:

Has anyone seen the flash sale on the 2022 gold sovereign at gold bullion.co.uk selling at £398

https://www.thegoldbullion.co.uk/buy-gold-coins/buy-gold-sovereigns/2022-gold-full-sovereign-coin-the-royal-mint/

On 02/04/2023 at 14:04, James32 said:

All gone

This is back in stock, and still in a "flash sale", though slightly more expensive than last week: £407 (or £403 if buying 5 or more).

31 minutes ago, ozzie456 said:

This is back in stock, and still in a "flash sale", though slightly more expensive than last week: £407 (or £403 if buying 5 or more).

I haven't heard of that company before. Are they legit? 

11 hours ago, ozzie456 said:

Many thanks for the heads up @ozzie456, first time buy so got £10 off on top so bagged one for under £400 👍

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

18 hours ago, CaptCaveMan said:

Many thanks for the heads up @ozzie456, first time buy so got £10 off on top so bagged one for under £400 👍

Eh? How did you get that? It was my first purchase from them also but no discount

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.