• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Used the macro gadget to take some closer photos of the $1.

a5f59f6d80cfd3970ab0ab244e8367b9.jpg

0b4ce584a0291c19081d7f5ecd1a6853.jpg

You can see more clearly where it spent time in a mount as well as the gash on the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used the macro gadget to take some closer photos of the $1.

a5f59f6d80cfd3970ab0ab244e8367b9.jpg

0b4ce584a0291c19081d7f5ecd1a6853.jpg

You can see more clearly where it spent time in a mount as well as the gash on the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, SilverSniper said:

Shiny-Silver-Edit.jpg

Shiny kit ...

Selection of items which arrived today:
10oz Scottsdale Mint Stackers
250g Umicore bars
5oz PAMP Suisse Fortuna Bars
5oz Scottsdale Mint Prey Bars
1oz PAMP Suisse 2017 Year of the Rooster bars.

All serial numbers intentionally obscured.

All featuring on my website soon (when I get a minute)

More coins arriving tomorrow.

Them Scottsdale coins are addictive, thank you for sharing with us.

Sorry I should have said bars.?

For 430 quid and while they still have stock, I'd back it. I would call first to make sure you will definitely be getting a replacement and have them put it in an email to you. It is a proof afterall and as long as you are sure the black marks are on the coin and not on the plastic cover. I would very carefully unscrew the cap and see if it isn't some fibre from a glove or something first.

Edited by Oldun

3 hours ago, Oldun said:

For 430 quid and while they still have stock, I'd back it. I would call first to make sure you will definitely be getting a replacement and have them put it in an email to you. It is a proof afterall and as long as you are sure the black marks are on the coin and not on the plastic cover. I would very carefully unscrew the cap and see if it isn't some fibre from a glove or something first.

I received mine today, after reading your writing about the coin I will now check mine carefully. THANK you for the heads up. ? I have just took a good look at your coin and seen the spots if after checking, they are definitely spots get it back to the Mint. I have to wait until I get home to check mine. Hope yours are not spots good luck.

3 hours ago, Oldun said:

5 minutes ago, gazer said:

I received mine today, after reading your writing about the coin I will now check mine carefully. THANK you for the heads up. ? I have just took a good look at your coin and seen the spots if after checking, they are definitely spots get it back to the Mint. I have to wait until I get home to check mine. Hope yours are not spots good luck.

after thinking about it i decided to phone them and said what was up with it and the lady apologized and said to send it back, i did ask her if i would be guaranteed a replacement and she said yes but i forgot to ask her to email me that tho. It seemed to me like that dot nnear the neck was missing the frosted proof bit like it wasn't stamped properly if that makes sense? i looked at it under a light and when i tilted the coin i could see the spot was shiny just like the mirrored background. anyways i sent it off a little while ago hopefully dont have to wait too long to get the replacement.   @gazer  let us know how your is.