• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

33 minutes ago, Spyder said:
  On 08/01/2023 at 18:27, Spyder said:

Well said that man, you get today's gold star and go to the top of the class

Ah I see how this works.  Spider is here to educate and school the good folk of the forum….

Listen you have been on my back since the day I joined. If anyone one wants to go and read the thread I started about bartering and how upset you got. 

I said yesterday that it was an honest mistake and careless. I thanked you in the listing but you can not drop it. A decent member would have messaged me privately, but not you had to do publicly. You sir have no class.

My advice, instead off paying to have the coin tested, use it to buy some manners. No one likes a big head, Mr KNOW IT ALL.  Oh and by the way I am not trying to be rude. 

Hi Spyder

If I am right, your initial posts were about trust on TSF and lack of trust for new members. Ironic.

If I see a sales post of a counterfeit coin that someone might snap up, I comment on it rather than let it complete and someone be ripped off.

As many have said before, trust is everything here.  If you don’t know what you are selling don’t sell it it as genuine.  This isn’t big headed, it is just being decent and honest.

As I and others have said before if you are not 100 percent sure of a coin post up clear images and we will help work out if it’s real.  

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

I don't think I examined the photos of said listing in question when they were up. However, I don't think a simple mistake invalidates ones right or opinion on such things. İf Harry Kane messes up a penalty, does that mean he forfeits his right to ever take one again? 

@Spyder's camera is not the best in the market, perhaps it was not so noticeable, when combined with pictures which aren't the highest res. He took many steps such as testing it for gold. İf it turned out not to a genuine sovereign, and the buyer addressed this to him, I guarantee he would have offered an unequivocal refund and covered the postage cost. He was hardly trying to binlord someone with a blatant fake. So, I think one should not acknowledge that he put his hands up, withdrew the listing, took steps to ensure it was gold, and bowed to an opinion of someone who is likely more knowledge about them.

İf anyone wants to take a better look at it, I can always take some photos of said coin.

Anyway, we should all be trying to get along, we have a nice community here, no need to sew conflict with each other :)

Edited by Solachesis

7 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

Jeeeezus...... should be flogged and dowsed in cow sh!te

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

21 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

I've reported this too! Definitely trying to lead someone up the garden path with that very vague description 

I have a binlord here, I have bought this coin and done all relevant tests on it and it is without doubt a fake 1885 v nickel which a real one go for a lot of money as they are the keydate of the set, I have informed him when I return and he accepted straight away.

The story he gave me was it was a metal detecting find…. Then he was selling for a friend …… Then he was selling on behalf of a passed away friend and giving the money too his family.

Now he has relisted it for far less money, I’ve reported as he clearly doesn’t care about what he is selling is genuine or not.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195833684229?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ZVXcpQkxRMC&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Fds2QRZsTKm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

23 minutes ago, Mrpound said:

I have a binlord here, I have bought this coin and done all relevant tests on it and it is without doubt a fake 1885 v nickel which a real one go for a lot of money as they are the keydate of the set, I have informed him when I return and he accepted straight away.

The story he gave me was it was a metal detecting find…. Then he was selling for a friend …… Then he was selling on behalf of a passed away friend and giving the money too his family.

Now he has relisted it for far less money, I’ve reported as he clearly doesn’t care about what he is selling is genuine or not.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195833684229?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ZVXcpQkxRMC&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Fds2QRZsTKm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I like this bit

THEY ALSO LOOSE WEIGHT, ESPECIALLY IF FOUND IN WET AREAS SUCH AS BEACHES.

4.37 GRAMS AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO AND NOT 5 GRAMS AS A FULL WEIGHT COIN WOULD BE.

The only things that Lo(o)se weight in the ground is a corpse

Never Chase and Never Regret 

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

The seller just answered:

Screenshot_20230621-135848.thumb.png.dff21472b1e4cb47ace22f8e4969fd31.png

So, I have replied again:

Hi.
Your answer is showing me that you know exactly what you are doing.
You haven't mentioned in your advert that are chinese copies. You said in the item description that it is GOLD!!!
Look here:

Item specifics
Coin
South African Krugerrand
Year
Fineness
Strike Type
Proof-Like
Precious Metal Content per Unit
1 oz
Country/Region of Manufacture
South Africa
Brand/Mint
South African Mint
Total Precious Metal Content
1OZ
Modified Item
No

Now, it is clear for me that you are only another SCAMMER on Ebay.!!!
I have reported you accordingly to Ebay selling team!

If your fake coins will not be removed today, I will bid and win this lot and I will make you pay thousands chasing you with police and courts for selling fakes as genuine gold coins!

Absolutely disgusted,
Stefan!

Your nasty, I like it 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

Your nasty, I like it 😆 

9 minutes ago, stefffana said:

The seller just answered:

Screenshot_20230621-135848.thumb.png.dff21472b1e4cb47ace22f8e4969fd31.png

So, I have replied again:

Hi.
Your answer is showing me that you know exactly what you are doing.
You haven't mentioned in your advert that are chinese copies. You said in the item description that it is GOLD!!!
Look here:

Item specifics
Coin
South African Krugerrand
Year
Fineness
Strike Type
Proof-Like
Precious Metal Content per Unit
1 oz
Country/Region of Manufacture
South Africa
Brand/Mint
South African Mint
Total Precious Metal Content
1OZ
Modified Item
No

Now, it is clear for me that you are only another SCAMMER on Ebay.!!!
I have reported you accordingly to Ebay selling team!

If your fake coins will not be removed today, I will bid and win this lot and I will make you pay thousands chasing you with police and courts for selling fakes as genuine gold coins!

Absolutely disgusted,
Stefan!

And he replied again!😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230621-141212.thumb.png.24c43a1ef973190827f347e1258627c0.png

NOT SURE IF THEY ARE A COPY. 😃

Hi all, I am getting a lot of message regarding these coins if they are genuine or copy please bare in mind I’m

Not sure they have come to in a big mixture of house clearance items they are new in packaging & capsules I have no knowledge of these coins so thats why I have just put them on for 99p auction . Please feel to message me if you have any questions I shall try my best to answer.

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Of course, my answer was instantly:

But now YOU KNOW EXACTLY THEY ARE FAKES!!!

Adding a note there that you don't know if are genuine or fakes will not help. Your description is the same, as being gold. I have already screenshots with your description, also our messages are evidences when you will be prosecuted.
Bear in mind that you have already bids on your fake chinese unknown metal rounds! 
Do what is right and don't foul innocent people!

Super like no super love left

6 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

NOT SURE IF THEY ARE A COPY. 😃

Hi all, I am getting a lot of message regarding these coins if they are genuine or copy please bare in mind I’m

Not sure they have come to in a big mixture of house clearance items they are new in packaging & capsules I have no knowledge of these coins so thats why I have just put them on for 99p auction . Please feel to message me if you have any questions I shall try my best to answer.

Ok, guys, TSF good people team, feel free to message him!😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

I also only get one Super LOVE per day 😆

Way to go @stefffana! Something needs to be done about these scammers on eBay!

7 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

Listing ended well done @stefffana top man

He messaged me again. Twice.

Screenshot_20230621-143415.thumb.png.905f0c18b5181858895d534ad41d3b8e.png

Screenshot_20230621-143329.thumb.png.003396e30105e6759e3709aed1f1e99e.png