• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Visited

21 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

I visited mine today but only added 6 sovs and the staff wait behind the door so always feel rushed so no “money shots” of the gold

3FFC91AD-007A-43A3-B821-56F50EFA77D0.jpeg

nice nice nice - x20 in a tube there ? 

formidable stacking 

19 hours ago, Paul said:

nice nice nice - x20 in a tube there ? 

formidable stacking 

It’s actually 17 per tube of sovs and i think 18 or 19 oz in the big tubes. It’s cause i use air tite tubes but lighthouse capsules for sovs and different capsules for the 1oz. Slightly annoying actually but I’m not re capsuling everything just for the sake of it 😂. Aslong as they are all the same it satisfys my OCD enough.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Finally got around to visiting the gold stack today and topping it up with my remaining gold purchases. 

Added a few more sovs and a double, a 1oz Brit, and used this spare valcambi box I had to keep my proof jubilee sov sets and singles separated. Will add the memorial proof set to the valcambi box once, if ever they turn up

20230319_115642.JPG

20230319_115833.JPG

20230319_120118.JPG

Treasure trove! A day out better than most places lol.

2 hours ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Finally got around to visiting the gold stack today and topping it up with my remaining gold purchases. 

Added a few more sovs and a double, a 1oz Brit, and used this spare valcambi box I had to keep my proof jubilee sov sets and singles separated. Will add the memorial proof set to the valcambi box once, if ever they turn up

20230319_115642.JPG

20230319_115833.JPG

20230319_120118.JPG

Full stack shot. Thing of beauty 👍🏼

2 hours ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

20230319_115642.JPG

20230319_115833.JPG

20230319_120118.JPG

Niceee how many ozs?

7 hours ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

20230319_115642.JPG

Very nice! Out of curiosity, where did you purchase your tubes & that rowed box? I have tubes like that but always feel like I'm overpaying. As for the rowed box, I'm still looking for a candidate to store blister packs and that looks like it might do the trick.

4 hours ago, BOOLIAN said:

Very nice! Out of curiosity, where did you purchase your tubes & that rowed box? I have tubes like that but always feel like I'm overpaying. As for the rowed box, I'm still looking for a candidate to store blister packs and that looks like it might do the trick.

The tubes were from a group order we did on the forum. Think they worked out at £3/£4 each in the end. The Valcambi box I bought ages ago, can't remember where though, but bought it for the reason I could use cardboard as dividers in it to store stuff in

8 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Good luck! Buying at current prices?

Only from the forum 😉

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Squashie said:

So after several years of acquiring PMs, I decided it was finally time I had a box! 

Dropped off my first bits today, although compared to the stacks I see here I really don't have much at all... But with some luck the coming years will be more prosperous for us financially and the stack will grow exponentially

Thanks @Paul for the advice 😁👍

IMG20230507102418.jpg

Incentive to fill every square inch, it pished me off in a very nice way when you ain't got room to drop in your pm deposits 

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GoodAsGold said:

Beautiful collection @Paul. I hope to contribute to your thread myself soon. So is this you now owning 6% of the total mintage of those Platinum Jubilee crowns?

The platinum jubilee crown are all the Jody Clark portrait from the annual gold sets. 100 mintage. Not the horseback design

6/100 yes,  I'll stop when Ive got ten I think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...