• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

1 minute ago, matt1r said:

Hopefully they’re getting through all the orders now mine has moved to completed with a tracking number 😊

Why has the delivery taken so long...I know many people who purchased these coins who have them in hand and before Christmas?? Why are others taking so long to be delivered????

3 minutes ago, matt1r said:

Hopefully they’re getting through all the orders now mine has moved to completed with a tracking number 😊

You waiting on a 2/ 5 or 10oz?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Why has the delivery taken so long...I know many people who purchased these coins who have them in hand and before Christmas?? Why are others taking so long to be delivered????

I’m really not sure, I have a friend who ordered two proof sovereigns within the first hour of release and only got them last week, I have no idea to their method in processing orders.

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

You waiting on a 2/ 5 or 10oz?

Only a 2 but it just updated 1 hour ago…scheduled for delivery Thursday.

Edited by matt1r

1 minute ago, matt1r said:

I’m really not sure, I have a friend who ordered two proof sovereigns within the first hour of release and only got them last week, I have no idea to their method in processing orders.

Only a 2 but it just updated 1 hour ago…scheduled for delivery Thursday.

That's good ( me too) so hopefully this is the start of shipping as I was told mid January 👍

Just now, James32 said:

That's good ( me too) so hopefully this is the start of shipping as I was told mid January 👍

Yea, when I phoned up the mint just before Christmas I was told the remaining orders will go out mid January so it’s looking good. 😊

That mine processed also so looking good👍

My other order is stating “quartered arms and portrait”  in open orders still, is that what others have?

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Absolutely crazy......The RM have got to get their act together..but I guess if customers don't complain they won't.. although I know alot of complaints have been registered with the RM....So that does  tells us they don't give a flying.**** about their customers...although so many people believe the sun shines out of their backsides and they can do know wrong?? Really??? ..lol....🙄🙄🙄🙄

9 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Absolutely crazy......The RM have got to get their act together..but I guess if customers don't complain they won't.. although I know alot of complaints have been registered with the RM....So that does  tells us they don't give a flying.**** about their customers...although so many people believe the sun shines out of their backsides and they can do know wrong?? Really??? ..lol....🙄🙄🙄🙄

They deffs need an overhaul of some nature and maybe stop so many releases in short period of time,but in fairness to them ( and admittedly I haven't been buying from them long.....less than two years) but any problems I've had have been sorted out in the end.

15 minutes ago, James32 said:

They deffs need an overhaul of some nature and maybe stop so many releases in short period of time,but in fairness to them ( and admittedly I haven't been buying from them long.....less than two years) but any problems I've had have been sorted out in the end.

That's good..but !!! There shouldn't be the problems that the RM have..not just recently but for many  years..ffs..its the ROYAL MINT after all.......a prestigious, professional and so called established respected mint of the UK. But they don't learn from their mistakes...but I guess if customers who purchase their products and are happy with their exceptionally bad customer service then nothing unfortunately will ever change..☹☹☹

16 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

That's good..but !!! There shouldn't be the problems that the RM have..not just recently but for many  years..ffs..its the ROYAL MINT after all.......a prestigious, professional and so called established respected mint of the UK. But they don't learn from their mistakes...but I guess if customers who purchase their products and are happy with their exceptionally bad customer service then nothing unfortunately will ever change..☹☹☹

You are right that there shouldn't be the amount of returns or problems, but unfortunately people will always buy in the hope of the next big winner 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, James32 said:

You are right that there shouldn't be the amount of returns or problems, but unfortunately people will always buy in the hope of the next big winner 🤷‍♂️

Guess so..I wonder what other collectors,stackers etc around the world think of the RM 🤔🤔🤔🤔??

Just now, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Guess so..I wonder what other collectors,stackers etc around the world think of the RM 🤔🤔🤔🤔??

From other forums I hear the American mint has it problems too but the Perth mint seems to be a clear winner for quality. 

3 hours ago, James32 said:

From other forums I hear the American mint has it problems too but the Perth mint seems to be a clear winner for quality. 

Yupp. The Perth Mint is hands down 100/100 for quality when it comes to proof coins. You’ll be hard used to find any flaws.

That said, the RM has the better designs, so for me RM wins as long as I can get quality coins from them - their CS folks are actually very understanding and helpful, and really go the mile to ensure issues are resolved.

Finally got issued a tracking number, 2oz silver arriving tomorrow! 

Upon purchase they charged me immediately, and then refunded the money presumably because it took too long. Now they've shipped without charging me at all. Any chance they might have forgotten to charge me?? :) A man can dream... 

1 minute ago, rlingford said:

Finally got issued a tracking number, 2oz silver arriving tomorrow! 

Upon purchase they charged me immediately, and then refunded the money presumably because it took too long. Now they've shipped without charging me at all. Any chance they might have forgotten to charge me?? :) A man can dream... 

If they don't charge in the next few days , we are going half's on the money or I'm reporting you to the FBI

My gosh!

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GOTHIC-CROWN-QUARTERED-ARMS-2021-UK-5OZ-GOLD-PROOF-COIN-NGC-PF70UC-FIRST-RELEASE-/224786141740

The third pic and the last two pics just took my breath away - literally!

This coin is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could have had one. 🥲