• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I am sure there will be plenty of collectors wanting them, and being able to afford them, but probably most of them outside the poor old UK.

I just assumed its relatively cheap (yes I know) on the secondary market compared to the rrp and  only a mintage 50 I believe ?

Considering the upside of the 2oz gold🤷‍♂️ 

I guess the old saying rings true here also...the biggest the coin/the smaller the premium. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I just assumed its relatively cheap (yes I know) on the secondary market compared to the rrp and  only a mintage 50 I believe ?

I guess the old saying rings true here also...the biggest the coin/the smaller the premium. 

Probably yes, but it tends to apply to bullion coins more than collectable ones.

Ultimately, it's all down to supply and demand.

Chards

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Agree to a point percentage wise I've have bigger returns from 2oz silvers, but you don't pay the bills with percentages you pay with pound notes!  

8 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@SilverDrum  No not a lambo, I would not been seen dead in one of those........I do thrash the sh.t of the tracks on this bad boy. 

11111.png

Nice bike Dave. I'm back in retro mode of my youth, running a 1996 Cannondale on xt groupset and pace chainset and forks and for an xtr groupset orange AL elite

1 hour ago, SilverJacks said:

I'd like to see an mtb photo thread 👍

Make one please I’ve been thinking about one for a couple of years these electrical hybrids are very interesting I would love to hear from owners of all different types before I pull the trigger on a bicycle 😊

1 hour ago, Spanishsilver said:

Make one please I’ve been thinking about one for a couple of years these electrical hybrids are very interesting I would love to hear from owners of all different types before I pull the trigger on a bicycle 😊

E-bikes are getting more and more popular on the trails. You see all kinds of riders on them these days. From young to old, newcomers to pros..

An mtb thread would certainly be useful for those looking for some advice but not sure how welcome it would be on TSF plus I only have standard membership for now, so I’m not sure if I can start one 😬

7 minutes ago, ShaolinStacker said:

Yup that was me but, all and all it was a great experience. Had an amazing free trip to Munich and still banked 20$k profit  for a coin I know wouldn't have gotten a 70 even with conservation.

In other good news I was able to secure a 2oz gold/ silver/ and 5oz gothic crown. As well as my 2oz gold/Silver three graces both got a PF70!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Had a second baby, moved across the country, and became CEO of a company so life has been super busy.

Hope ya'll are doing well and have an amazing Christmas/ new year

Congrats on the baby! ☺️ And of course on the other acquisitions. 😀

7 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

BTW  

1kg silver 

10oz silver

2oz silver 

INCOMING! 

Did you get the 1kg from 

7 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

BTW  

1kg silver 

10oz silver

2oz silver 

INCOMING! 

Did you get the 1kg Silver from RM? I’m guessing yes. Got denied any Kilo Silver, but got everything else, even 2 oz Gold smooth edge and 5 oz Gold, So curious why no kilo silver was avail when I asked. Platinum Mint Marquee, phone call at time of launch. Hum.

Well my coin never turned up when it was due yesterday 😞 Anxious times.

Tracking doesn’t make much sense either.  Despatched from Birmingham to my town at 4am yesterday morning, then received back at Birmingham at 5am (hr later)that same morning  🤔not moved since.

Anything with the word ‘Royal’ in at the moment is giving me anxiety 😟 

WEB:  http://www.riverbanksilver.com/     INSTAGRAM @riverbanksilver

4 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Anyone else that missed the first dispatch of the GC worried that their coins will be cancelled.   Multiple members here have been sent 2 to the same address by mistake have they cocked up AGAIN? 

Have you paid your tax bill.  

@westminstrel Anyone selling the golds for that price do not know what they have got in their hands.  They are certainly not a collector or anyone with the remotest knowledge.  Someone mate is going to get a bargain.