• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

Tip, anyone who bought through RM and has top cash back, it may be worth clicking through the link retrospectively.  Sometimes it’s works, 3 to 5% back. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

1 minute ago, Zhorro said:

Lucky you!  If you can afford it!

No gosh no no... it's the same glitch they had with 3G's. Ordered just one, but their website system "confirms" three  🤯

Email confirmation correctly says just one. 😅

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

1 minute ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

How odd - I was queuing for RM and thought I wouldn't get the 3 coin set so went to Chards instead and ordered the single sov. Finally let into RM site and it's allowed me to order the 3 coin set? Someone maybe cancelled an order, stroke of luck or not selling as quickly as it seems!?

The 3 coin can still be added to the basket and paid for - it's undoubtedly sold out due to the lower mintages on the fractionals. Must be a bug on the website. I ordered about 30 mins ago and they've charged my card so hopefully the coins show up!

2 minutes ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

How odd - I was queuing for RM and thought I wouldn't get the 3 coin set so went to Chards instead and ordered the single sov. Finally let into RM site and it's allowed me to order the 3 coin set? Someone maybe cancelled an order, stroke of luck or not selling as quickly as it seems!?

The 3-coin sets were showing as "Awaiting stock" from the very outset.

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194505221125?hash=item2d496a2405:g:OC8AAOSwUwhhkiXs

First flippers five coin set listed on fleabay £7k

RRP £4,795 just 49 mins ago 

Someones just listed the 4 coin set for £4k 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194505223769?hash=item2d496a2e59:g:OC8AAOSwUwhhkiXs

Cool my purchasing is all done! One from RM and one from Chards.

The RM is taking the whole artificial scarcity selling model to a whole new level here, they could have easily sold twice the mintages they have put out today.

Just to think this is just the first platinum jubilee coin they've put out, there's going to be a ton of them over the next 8 months 😅

23 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

When I check out, it just kicks me back to my basket with the son still in. I tried this three times. When I've checked my bank it shows three lots of payments pending. No confirmation email. No idea if I've bought three or none...

Finally got it to show up in 'my orders' by using a different card (the other card is valid, so not sure why that wasn't working). Now just to make sure they don't take about 5 payments from me... what a faff.

5 minutes ago, harrygill111 said:

The 3 coin can still be added to the basket and paid for - it's undoubtedly sold out due to the lower mintages on the fractionals. Must be a bug on the website. I ordered about 30 mins ago and they've charged my card so hopefully the coins show up!

Yep. Still there available for placing in basket and to pay for, although there were (only) 1000 of them. Odd?

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 10.58.55 am.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

11 minutes ago, Muscipula said:

Ordered 5 coin set from RM @ 08:41 - no confirmation email, funds taken from account, no order details when I login to "my account"

Ordered 1 full sovereign proof from RM @ 09:45 - no confirmation email, funds taken from account, but order appears in order details when I login to "my account".

God a bad feeling I won't get the 5 coin set, though at least I'll get one proof sovereign :(

Also been on the phone to RM in a queue for the last hour, imagine a few hundred others are, sigh!

My 4 coin set is showing as an "open" order on my account page.  Seems like it went through OK.

1 minute ago, GoldStatue said:

Cool my purchasing is all done! One from RM and one from Chards.

The RM is taking the whole artificial scarcity selling model to a whole new level here, they could have easily sold twice the mintages they have put out today.

Just to think this is just the first platinum jubilee coin they've put out, there's going to be a ton of them over the next 8 months 😅

True. But the Sovereign is unique. It has an 1,100 year history. It’s the coin of the monarch etc. And it’s the first Platinum Sovereign in 1,100 years. And probably will never happen again until  centuries from now.

This is a very special release.