• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

2 minutes ago, ak74 said:

17 available at the moment ;) that's RM ;)

Ah so they let the NBS members take their time and collect as they please and then open it up to the unwashed half an hour after release?

still not paying £750 for a £400 coin 🤣

8 hours ago, SovereignBull said:

Not a fan of the first one I’ve seen. Hoping for a high relief silver proof (not coloured) and a decent price point and low mintage

IMG_4093.jpeg

Didn't they release non coloured version? 

On 04/02/2024 at 13:05, SovereignBull said:

Notification that the 50p is released tomorrow from 9am. Anyone else had any notis from the royal mint about the UNA or the Great Engraver Series? 

I think I read somewhere the great engravers is released on the 14th of Feb but don't quote me on it

1 minute ago, AR03 said:

Didn't they release non coloured version? 

Not in silver. I did conjecture that the annual sets might be the only way to buy certain coins without colour, as there wouldn't be a compelling reason to buy the individual releases otherwise.

6 hours ago, SovereignBull said:

Ah so they let the NBS members take their time and collect as they please and then open it up to the unwashed half an hour after release?

still not paying £750 for a £400 coin 🤣

Yep it looks good in gold but the price is just too much for 1/4 Oz even if proof

3 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Not in silver. I did conjecture that the annual sets might be the only way to buy certain coins without colour, as there wouldn't be a compelling reason to buy the individual releases otherwise.

Might be they will release one at a later date because a simple silver proof coin is the standard for any releases 

10 minutes ago, AR03 said:

Might be they will release one at a later date because a simple silver proof coin is the standard for any releases 

I doubt there will be a later non-coloured individual release.

Similarly, last year's annual sets turned out to the only way to get the Flying Scotsman silver proof £2 coin without colour I think.

4 minutes ago, daca said:

2024 Niue - Bitcoin

2024-1oz-niue-bitcoin-silver-coin-reverse_1.jpg.96f18554878054bb3ed9b0b96db1ec9c.jpg

2024-1oz-niue-bitcoin-silver-coin-obverse_1.jpg.1831b451652fafa04d94c7740e55d9ca.jpg

2024 Niue - Jolly Roger - Black Sam

2024-1oz-niue-pirate-jolly-roger-black-sam-silver-coin-reverse_1.jpg.0a58f67872237ce82a23a33bbed64ebb.jpg

2024-1oz-niue-pirate-jolly-roger-black-sam-silver-coin-obverse_1.jpg.715058c1f11b3aa8956b0077a7edc084.jpg

2024 Niue - Heroes of Greek Mythology - Perseus

heroes-of-greek-mythology-1-oz-silver-2024-perseus-the-head-of-the-medusa-2-bu.thumb.jpg.5b1863babc61bd504a1c8113d2a377db.jpg

heroes-of-greek-mythology-1-oz-silver-2024-perseus-the-head-of-the-medusa-2-b.thumb.jpg.fd643d03ff6817d8f58cd296c43d81c6.jpg

heroes-of-greek-mythology-1-oz-silver-2024-perseus-the-head-of-the-medusa-2-antiqued.thumb.jpg.1d60609bd9cc355f825652e13f731727.jpg

Might need to get a pirate one or two... if any member is collecting the Black Flag series, the new one is out now... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.