• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

10 hours ago, NGMD said:

Just released by Perth Mint.

IMG_0861.jpeg

IMG_0869.jpeg

IMG_0866.jpeg

IMG_0867.jpeg

IMG_0868.jpeg

IMG_0870.jpeg

IMG_0871.jpeg

Royally milking the dragon for all it’s worth. I have an antiqued on order through. Suits the design I think. And the coloured kook. 

Aaaahhh😉

48 minutes ago, ak74 said:

I like this design ;)

IMG_20240202_135342.jpg

IMG_20240202_135405.jpg

As do I - it's such a shame they don't or won't give it any monetary value for CGT purposes ...... :(

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

38 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

Royally milking the dragon for all it’s worth. I have an antiqued on order through. Suits the design I think. And the coloured kook. 

Obviously know their Asian market and took a page out of RM and milk away…
I saw the standard 1oz Silver Dragon coin with a special Dragon mint mark. Restricted.

Coloured Kooks went really quick.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

4 minutes ago, NGMD said:

I saw the standard 1oz Silver Dragon coin with a special Dragon mint mark. Restricted. 

Yeah funny one that one. I had no idea dragons could be milked so hard. 
did they sell out? Missed that. Lucky I got one. Really like the coloured one this year. 

IMG_3443.gif

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

5 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Notification that the 50p is released tomorrow from 9am. Anyone else had any notis from the royal mint about the UNA or the Great Engraver Series? 

Which 50p? I’d love to see a leak on the GE

Aaaahhh😉

45 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Notification that the 50p is released tomorrow from 9am. Anyone else had any notis from the royal mint about the UNA or the Great Engraver Series? 

Just the email to register interest a couple weeks back. Silence since then, but if it’s going to be next week, then we can expect something soon. 

For the first three Great Engravers coins, they had amazing marketing / promo videos made by a marketing agency.

For the Petition Crown, not so much. There was a small YouTube short likely filmed by an employee on their phone.

I wonder if they’ll care to do any for the next one. 

17 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Unexpected! Looks like they are well and truly latching onto this new format.

https://www.royalmint.com/shop/limited-editions/200-years-of-the-rnli/200-years-of-the-rnli-2024-1-40oz-gold-proof-coin/

image.thumb.png.2730e091040a6078ddb74f989b03ab46.png

Didn’t buy anything & tbh that was the one design/collection piece that caught my eye! If it had been a 1/20th for £100 I would have bought it. 

Really wanted a nice high relief standard silver proof 50p for a reasonable price! Unfortunately that didn’t happen and I left empty handed