• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

33 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Might need to get a pirate one or two...

Just in case, Black Sam is the 3rd coin in the Europeanmint's exclusive Jolly Roger series, previous were Calico Jack and Black Beard ;)

image.png.dc91a652d01aa85cbf7b620dc39f20fc.png image.png.de065b13e1dd5d6efdce3f5d8de086ff.png

Edited by ak74

7 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Just in case, Black Sam is the 3rd coin in the Europeanmint's exclusive Jolly Roger series, previous were Calico Jack and Black Beard ;)

image.png.dc91a652d01aa85cbf7b620dc39f20fc.png image.png.de065b13e1dd5d6efdce3f5d8de086ff.png

Blackbeard looks like he could do with a few fish suppers

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

13 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Designed by Jody Clark and, despite Oxford Mint "brand", produced in Germany by Geiger Edelmetalle AG/Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung

Available in silver 1oz and gold 1oz, 1, 10 and 50gr

image.thumb.png.1bff0f568770d920e1a2a87e1545e62c.png image.thumb.png.994543d411bbe68344971987fb4fc7fe.png image.thumb.png.b268d019fa2d9cf695e9b452081460b2.png

image.thumb.png.a3915d946a851b6fea4060ea8f17a4fa.png image.thumb.png.f096d9cdd24da706f7b4a0993409a03b.png  image.thumb.png.8ab5acab9eb43b98e55c896268c3e146.png

Where can you buy these from? Can you please post a link? Thanks

25 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Where can you buy these from? Can you please post a link? Thanks

So far I've seen them at the producer's site

https://www.geiger-edelmetalle.de/search?search=oxford

But they sell only gold internationally. 

One private German dealer has the silver and probably can ship to the UK, but customs... 

https://aurinum.de/1-Unze-Silberbarren-BRITANNIA-Oxford-Mint-United-Kingdom

22 minutes ago, ak74 said:

So far I've seen them at the producer's site

https://www.geiger-edelmetalle.de/search?search=oxford

But they sell only gold internationally. 

One private German dealer has the silver and probably can ship to the UK, but customs... 

https://aurinum.de/1-Unze-Silberbarren-BRITANNIA-Oxford-Mint-United-Kingdom

TY - I wonder if this is something Martin can source? @SilverTrader

1 minute ago, Gordy said:
1 hour ago, ak74 said:

RAM Lunar Dragon

image.png.2c25ddfa6b3090df1d03918450a383de.png image.png.09cac919d3108ff51c3d550441e6e169.png

Expand  

Finally......

It took ages for them to make such a...simple design ;) I expected smth more interesting, tbh

1 minute ago, ak74 said:

It took ages for them to make such a...simple design ;) I expected smth more interesting, tbh

Yeah, I do the RAM lunar as like their designs over the others, so need to get one for me and 3,872 to flip.. 🤣

3 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

TY - I wonder if this is something Martin can source? @SilverTrader

Don't know if he comes on here much but always replies to emails

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

16 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Sometimes less is more - the reverse is nice, although I could take or leave the obverse.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

27 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Yeah, I do the RAM lunar as like their designs over the others, so need to get one for me and 3,872 to flip.. 🤣

Don't know if he comes on here much but always replies to emails

I really like the design, it reminds me of the QB Completer. 
I’ll buy one of them from you when you 🐬🐬🐬.   🖖

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

5 hours ago, Gordy said:

Finally......

Agreed!  It's a nice design.

The RAM web site appears to be in a very broken state.

I guess we wait before they turn up here.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

4 hours ago, Petra said:

RAM stuff is much better than Perth mint🤔😮😮 …. there…. I said it🤔😮😁

Shhh!  You want to start a war?

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

9 hours ago, SilverPlatinum said:

Perth Mint Australian Wedge-tailed Eagle 10th Anniversary 2024 1oz silver: (I think it's not that beautiful this year! The eagle head is so small. I think previous years were much better looking).

image.thumb.png.01e4576b2e006ac5c118b2756c8061e4.pngimage.thumb.png.551568162085be5aa45f01e01cea2453.png

😮🤔the head looks really off🤔obviously people will still buy it for the collections though🤔