• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

2 minutes ago, vand said:

Patience, grasshopper.
Now is not the time to be chasing returns..

I think etf too...right now woulook d be silly, you nedd a pull vack to invest in paper and with the elections, stimulous, brexit, china, russia, etc it not the time to paper gyess, my investments gave moved to safe havens with limited downside and sone even shorting in medium term...the faster you blowup a balloon the faster it goes pop.

1 hour ago, vand said:

Patience, grasshopper.
Now is not the time to be chasing returns..

Disagree with that video, he is predicting the end of the bull* market completely with what he has drawn in

2008, this is the same also for silver and gold, when that trend line broke that started in 2008  the bull* market was over, time to sell 

2008trend.thumb.png.ac605559716413adf7bc8c154b18b8ac.png

bear.thumb.png.416144dcd9d210d0c2e64208ba219f77.png

This is 2020, if that bottom line breaks it's over, he has drawn below that line 

I think that bottom line will be the very bottom for the next year or two 

2020done.thumb.png.bcef25e87e439cd8c446d40fb10c4ece.png

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

44 minutes ago, Kman said:

Disagree with that video, he is predicting the end of the bear market completely with what he has drawn in

2008, this is the same also for silver and gold, when that trend line broke that started in 2008  the bear market was over, time to sell 

2008trend.thumb.png.ac605559716413adf7bc8c154b18b8ac.png

bear.thumb.png.416144dcd9d210d0c2e64208ba219f77.png

This is 2020, if that bottom line breaks it's over, he has drawn below that line 

I think that bottom line will be the very bottom for the next year or two 

2020done.thumb.png.bcef25e87e439cd8c446d40fb10c4ece.png

Agree @Kman all other fiat markets haven't crashed yet they are just creating a bubble.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

@Kman - Not sure if you've typo'ed bear when you wanted to type bull..?

Anyway, I don't think he is wrong. He is not predicting the end of the bull market - quite the opposite. He's saying we are due a short term correction that will signal an end to the short term trend, whilel still keeping the long term trend intact and building the bearish sentiment necessary to fuel the next stage of the bull market.

Silver has more than doubled in the last 4 months. That's roughly 700% annualised. Nothing goes up that fast unless it's a bubble, and we're not quite at that stage just yet. 

10 minutes ago, vand said:

@Kman - Not sure if you've typo'ed bear when you wanted to type bull..?

Anyway, I don't think he is wrong. He is not predicting the end of the bull market - quite the opposite. He's saying we are due a short term correction that will signal an end to the short term trend, whilel still keeping the long term trend intact and building the bearish sentiment necessary to fuel the next stage of the bull market.

Silver has more than doubled in the last 4 months. That's roughly 700% annualised. Nothing goes up that fast unless it's a bubble, and we're not quite at that stage just yet. 

Yes in my head I was thinking "start of bear end of bull", but instead I wrote end of bear somehow

For me how he has drawn in the lines is predicting the end of the bull market because it's breaking a lower bull trend line

This is how low I think it could go, I like to guess even though I'm generally wrong

3 trends, 1) 2019 2) April 3) July

Falling from 3 to hit the top of 1, around the middle of 2 and at a support line of $1875, that would be very neat

I don't know if it can fall that far though that would be ~ 10% if it gets upto $2100 first

2020123.thumb.png.dcb5e61a31824035963cf017e84c4ed0.png

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Just now, Kman said:

Yes in my head I was thinking "start of bear end of bull", but instead I wrote end of bear somehow

For me how he has drawn in the lines is predicting the end of the bull market because it's breaking a lower bull trend line

This is how low I think it could go, I like to guess even though I'm generally wrong

3 trends, 1) 2019 2) April 3) July

Falling from 3 to hit the top of 1, around the middle of 2 and at a support line of $1875, that would be very neat

I don't know if it can fall that far though that would be ~ 10% if it gets upto $2100 first

2020123.thumb.png.dcb5e61a31824035963cf017e84c4ed0.png

I wouldn't get too attached to the charts right now when the market is so volatile and there is a high probability that the price moves in a wide enough range to satisfy both bulls and bears!

Charts aren't infallible; only a few days ago I believe you were predicting a pullback which never materialised..

I think a long term bottom in the future could well be around the $20-22 range. I think a lot will depend on the future of the world in general years down the line from now.

1 hour ago, vand said:

I wouldn't get too attached to the charts right now when the market is so volatile and there is a high probability that the price moves in a wide enough range to satisfy both bulls and bears!

Charts aren't infallible; only a few days ago I believe you were predicting a pullback which never materialised..

Media is the kicking it into high gear...nownon owners are getting in like they did last time, that mwans quick in and quick out when their fear beats back their greed..right now the fear greed index would be interesting to see.

1 hour ago, vand said:

I keep predicting pullbacks that don't happen this is true lol but I do it for fun/out of interest, I'm not putting any money into what I think will happen beforehand

I do think on a larger time frame things do get very solid, if something breaks a trend that' latest years that's either extremely bullish or bearish 

The scenario I predicted above is also exactly what happened in 2011

trends2011.thumb.png.b1942798f58342a413522206a509126b.png

1 trend, 2 trends, 3 trends, down to second trend 

Edited by Kman

39 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Media is the kicking it into high gear...nownon owners are getting in like they did last time, that mwans quick in and quick out when their fear beats back their greed..right now the fear greed index would be interesting to see.

H and B Adverts will ramp in weekend newspapers no doubt. 

Not my circus, not my monkeys

19 minutes ago, vand said:

I think a selloff is imminent.. Gold and silver miner look like they've having a bearish reversal today.

Tomorrow end of week predictions means taking profit off for the weekend ... but who wants to be the one on monday morning with a big loss of profit and standing at their desk for 10 hours?....lol.

The premiums for physical silver is crazy. Anyone else put off by this? 15% underwater straight away, and that's assuming you can get VAT free 🤔 Definitely leaning towards a physical ETF to be honest, at least it's easy to liquidate.

2 minutes ago, Empire said:

The premiums for physical silver is crazy. Anyone else put off by this? 15% underwater straight away, and that's assuming you can get VAT free 🤔 Definitely leaning towards a physical ETF to be honest, at least it's easy to liquidate.

Easy to buy, easy to sell, not backed by anything can be a proble, physical can hold better value, selling in excess of spot, look at eagles now, selling for 20% - 30% over spot...you wont get that on your paper.

15 minutes ago, Empire said:

Nope because paper is BS. Most just don’t know it yet 😉 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Silver at 22 now coinsters someone has put a rocket up silver's arris 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

35 minutes ago, Empire said:

That’s ok, it’s up almost 22% this week. 😆

I think need a lie down I have never seen the pace of this, I am just wondering  what it's going to be like if a financial  crash happens. Absolutely unprecedented.... I have to keep touching  myself not only for pleasure but to make sure I'm not dreaming!!!! Although  maloney states triple digit silver he could be right. 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Although the gains have been incredible so far, I still don’t think we have even hit the real accelerator yet. I see people saying the mainstream are jumping on board now but outside of our well informed bubble I see no evidence for that.

Watch the news at ten and none of them mention PMs at all. It’s always oil and stocks they talk about. I won’t believe we are in a bubble until I start hearing it on the mainstream prime time news and in major newspaper columns. Only when everyone is talking about it is it a bubble. That’s my signal to move.

2 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

Although the gains have been incredible so far, I still don’t think we have even hit the real accelerator yet. I see people saying the mainstream are jumping on board now but outside of our well informed bubble I see no evidence for that.

Watch the news at ten and none of them mention PMs at all. It’s always oil and stocks they talk about. I won’t believe we are in a bubble until I start hearing it on the mainstream prime time news and in major newspaper columns. Only when everyone is talking about it is it a bubble. That’s my signal to move.

yup, when my barber is telling me all about silver I will offer to sell him some ( haven't seen my shoe shine boy around lately )

4 minutes ago, seasidestacker said:

does anyone else think that the manipulation has stopped and silver is just reaching for its natural level ? 

It has to or they can't even suppress it because of the amount press printing