• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

NEW St. George and the Dragon coin with Garter inscription

It's been a while since I've had a fun morning with the RM and following the 'hot thread' on here. We'll see what turns up and how many times it has to go back. I got through straight away on my main browser, but saw 812 on my other. Those days of being 35k in the queue are long gone it seems.

1 minute ago, DdraigAur said:

It's been a while since I've had a fun morning with the RM and following the 'hot thread' on here. We'll see what turns up and how many times it has to go back. I got through straight away on my main browser, but saw 812 on my other. Those days of being 35k in the queue are long gone it seems.

The glory days of proof coins will return sir

11 minutes ago, SiCole said:

280 2oz's left and then its flipping time!

£800 sounds nice.

Wonder what the 5ozs will go for?

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 minute ago, SiCole said:

I hope it burns your hand when you touch it

That’s just mean…..,but I feel your pain and is justified.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

24 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

They edge in the excuses already for the scratches and 6 mth delivery 🤣

Funny but sadly true….last time I ordered anything direct from the RM was in 2021 as I got fed up with them….let’s see how they **** it up this time

Well, you’ve all cleaned them out at the mint🤔😮not quite sure who the flippers are going to sell too as whoever buys off them must be strangely desperate. 

more of a coin to hold🤔

20 minutes ago, Petra said:

Well, you’ve all cleaned them out at the mint🤔😮not quite sure who the flippers are going to sell too as whoever buys off them must be strangely desperate. 

more of a coin to hold🤔

Said this earlier this week, you need to find a buyer who is willing to pay more for a 2024 Great Engravers rather than buying a high quality original 1818-1820 crown. Regardless, I do like the 5oz silver especially with the size of the coin but would I overspend massively on one, probably not as you can find amazing originals in that price range. It’s becoming more difficult but you can still find them.

Given the excused edge will these be given non standard capsules like (but not as extravagant as) the petition crown capsules? 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

8 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Yes, as shown on the website...

I’ll take another look.. oh yep I see it if I zoom 🤣

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

1 hour ago, goldhunter said:

2oz gold @24k on ebay.

I wish

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204656087621

Always encouraging when his other items suggest he's a scrap car parts dealer........... :)

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.