• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

58 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

I think you need to mention that the second link takes you into the adult section 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

20 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I think you need to mention that the second link takes you into the adult section 

It does? It brings up a listing for Tibetan Silver bars for me, 10 for £24

😂😂 Wait I see what you mean. If you scroll down past the listing for those bars there are some very interesting items for sale 😍

I have childlocks on my internet I'm shocked it allowed me to open those pages, not that I was browsing or anything 🙄

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

19 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

It does? It brings up a listing for Tibetan Silver bars for me, 10 for £24

😂😂 Wait I see what you mean. If you scroll down past the listing for those bars there are some very interesting items for sale 😍

I have childlocks on my internet I'm shocked it allowed me to open those pages, not that I was browsing or anything 🙄

some very strange things on there...... 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

13 hours ago, sixgun said:

Well to be fair he does say "Coin found during clear out believed to be 24 gold plated?."

Plus it went in at £14.95.
Look at the face on this thing - if you took this to be a real coin you need putting down.

image.png.54a6b2bbb7bc923cbe0f3c8ab72fd7d7.png

Is it 24k solid gold plated? 😁

14 hours ago, dicker said:

You might need to clear your cache!

Your little digs are getting a little boring now. You need to grow up a bit.  Others will notice it too.

3 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Your little digs are getting a little boring now. You need to grow up a bit.  Others will notice it too.

Tbh matey, it didn't seem like a dig, just a light hearted comment

10 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Tbh matey, it didn't seem like a dig, just a light hearted comment

If it came from you or someone else, I would understand as light hearted.  He on the other hand does not do jokes, just comments.

4 minutes ago, Spyder said:

If it came from you or someone else, I would understand as light hearted.  He on the other hand does not do jokes, just comments.

Fair one mate.. 

3 hours ago, Spyder said:

Wasn’t supposed to be, would have said it to anyone.  

All the best to you

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

5 minutes ago, dicker said:

Amusingly his name is Mr Tut!

I could not agree more. 

I suspect that this seller falls into the “Unwitting Scammer” category.  Mr Tut is another individual who is incapable of identifying a clearly counterfeit coin.  I suspect this gem is a copy from Dubai or similar.  

1 minute ago, dicker said:

Amusingly his name is Mr Tut!

I could not agree more. 

I suspect that this seller falls into the “Unwitting Scammer” category.  Mr Tut is another individual who is incapable of identifying a clearly counterfeit coin.  I suspect this gem is a copy from Dubai or similar.  

Not only does he seem to be claiming in it genuine, but he is wanting nearly £800 for it!

A Sunday special…

- Photography so bad that you can only think the seller is deliberately trying to conceal something

- Advertised as a Sovereign, but weighs in as a Half Sovereign

image.thumb.png.4a4e814b8913b5d5dcf1e04467162fb8.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185968281497?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=cKm_kC5KQua&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=bYgKomkjQOW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

6 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

That pic looks like it was cut out of a magazine (a low quality print-at-home magazine!)

Dreadful isn’t it!  

16 hours ago, dicker said:

Dreadful isn’t it!  

It looks like it was taken on a nokia 3310 and then faxed using a trumpet

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves