• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Stacking goals?

7 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

@HerefordBullyun Did you buy anything nice after your greyhound sale?

Constitutional silver proof for birthday present for family over the USA, more 3 tubes of brits and a 10oz Britannia bar today, awaiting delivery! My whippets went a long way lol straight out the traps!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Constitutional silver proof for birthday present for family over the USA, more 3 tubes of brits and a 10oz Britannia bar today, awaiting delivery! My whippets went a long way lol straight out the traps!

Just to add I raised all these funds from @stefffana's empty jam jars filled them with the whippets poo poo and flogged them as bespoke fertilizer because of the crisis!

I swapped them for @stefffanas tray so he can have massive rhubarb so he can make some jam in his next sale! Flogged the tray to some rich kids as they wanted to go sleighing in the mountains whilst their dad inspected the Nazi gold his forefathers nicked during the war.

The rest you say is history - except the Guinness book of record in @stefffanas longs stick of rhubarb! 

And who knew rhubarbs a vegetable, nearly as big my prize winning marrow, that i get out for the girls to judge annually at the village fete!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

39 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Just to add I raised all these funds from @stefffana's empty jam jars filled them with the whippets poo poo and flogged them as bespoke fertilizer because of the crisis!

I swapped them for @stefffanas tray so he can have massive rhubarb so he can make some jam in his next sale! Flogged the tray to some rich kids as they wanted to go sleighing in the mountains whilst their dad inspected the Nazi gold his forefathers nicked during the war.

The rest you say is history - except the Guinness book of record in @stefffanas longs stick of rhubarb! 

And who knew rhubarbs a vegetable, nearly as big my prize winning marrow, that i get out for the girls to judge annually at the village fete!

Have you been drinking on a Wednesday night

Just now, FlorinCollector said:

Have you been drinking on a Wednesday night

Oh no just the medication kicking in. Ive got the certs to prove it! Just the joys of being a dysfunctional veteran!

Just now, FlorinCollector said:

You need to take up a new bet with @stefffana give him a chance at a win.

Sound fair enough I will bet him 1oz of silver I will lose the next bet 😁 and bare in mind I gave that silver away!

9 hours ago, FlorinCollector said:

You need to take up a new bet with @stefffana give him a chance at a win.

R (17).gif

10 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

R (16).gif

Just now, stefffana said:

R (17).gif

My offer is above!😁

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

R (17).gif

R (16).gif

Im just teasing mate you know that!

6 minutes ago, stefffana said:

£1600 by 31/12/2025? (Gold, of course!😁)

10 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I will bet him 1oz of silver I will lose the next bet

Along as the above caveats Ive put in fine :)

On 13/12/2021 at 15:17, FlorinCollector said:

Maybe a bit premature but what are your goals for 2022?

So 5 months late to the party, but better late than never...my goal for 2022 was to pick up 12 x 2022 sovs.

I started the year out pretty well, being lucky enough to snap up one of the sotd sovereigns but since then I've got stuck with a self imposed paralysis. Instead of buying one each month, I decided if I waited then I could buy x2 at once and enjoy a slightly cheaper price. Well, that soon turned into "if I wait a bit longer and buy x5 at once I can get an even cheaper price".

At this rate i won't be buying anything until December haha!

On 14/12/2021 at 20:30, Oddjob said:

Get me a nice 1926 full (and half) sov, preferably non SA mintage, then work on filling out the QEII sov set with bullion grade and some specific year proofs.

• Get me a nice 1926 full (and half) sov, preferably non SA mintage......TICK
  • then work on filling out the QEII sov set with bullion grade and some specific year proofs......TICK
  • Saw something else I liked.............TICK
  • Saw something I didn't need another of but bought it anyway.............TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK.TICK.TICK,TICK

37 minutes ago, DrDave said:

edit..... Sorry, this in in the wrong thread! Apologies!!

My first TSF trade, and what a pleasure to deal with @stackerp5

Again i had too much spare time, so here's a couple of pictures!!

Trafalgar Rev.jpg

Trafalgar obv.jpg

Trafalgar Bright.jpg

Trafalgar Low Con.jpg

Lovely pictures!!

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Stacking goals... 🤔 hmmm

I guess my stacking goal for this year is not to have to sell off the nice things I've been able to get while business has been plentiful... 😅

But on the other hand, I've managed to stack some nice coins when I never imagined I'd be able to, and  now have a 'buffer' in case there's less work about 😁 👍

@James32 goals are to eventually over take Chinas gold holdings