• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Stacking goals?

Maybe a bit premature but what are your goals for 2022?

(Hope nobody else has already started this topic).

Ill start off with mine for now: (Updated mid Feb.) re updated: mid April

*Tube of 2022 Bullion Sovs (So far I have got 24/25)

~1911 PF66 Sovereign. (Bought the 1911 Proof graded at PF65CAM). DONE

~1979 PF70 Sovereign. (Not going for it anymore).

If I can get this I will be happy!

*Edited: looking at everyone else's goals I feel I need to make one that I will most likely fail at but try for!

Edited by FlorinCollector

300 Oz of pre decimal if the price falls bellow £15. 

As for gold I was currently trying to figure out what's in the bankers plans with Basel 3 in 2023 or 2025 depending on how far they kick the can down the road. I don't think silver is affected anymore, hard to find reliable information.

Good question.

Depends on a few factors including price but thinking about getting a a fair few more bullion sovs. Mostly 2022 but will get some mixed dates aswel. Thinking about 9oz worth as that will hit a bit of a milestone.

Also be nice to get a BLNR but got a feeling 2022 won’t be the year lol

1 minute ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Good question.

Depends on a few factors including price but thinking about getting a a fair few more bullion sovs. Mostly 2022 but will get some mixed dates aswel. Thinking about 9oz worth as that will hit a bit of a milestone.

Also be nice to get a BLNR but got a feeling 2022 won’t be the year lol

I hope the milestone is 10ozs of AU because if its50 or 100 I'm out🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

If silver ever recovers to a respectable level, dump some and switch to gold and / or platinum.
Try to get overseas on holiday a couple of times and maybe hit Vegas for a few rounds of craps.

Have you ever been to lake Tahoe? Explore the mountains and gamble, Vegas has to be done but Tahoe was a nicer holiday.

A tube of the obverse Gothic Crown part#2 Gold proofs, get em graded flip them on ebay with the £1 max sellers fee or sell as job lot to @Silverman2U (cash) and buy a bunch of dirt cheap Silver on TSF. 😄

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 hours ago, Bigmarc said:

Have you ever been to lake Tahoe? Explore the mountains and gamble, Vegas has to be done but Tahoe was a nicer holiday.

Yes several times in winter but for skiing - love it there but prefer to see jagged mountains i.e. the Alps.

Really good question and very realistic plans so far on your answers.

It is important to have a plan/objective/goal in mind. Even one totally unrealistic is better than not having one.

If my goal is to accumulate this year 1000oz silver and 1000g gold, for sure it is impossible, but at the end of the year I will have more in my stack maybe 50oz silver and 50g gold. It is already better than nothing, isn't it?

So, to make a joke, let's say my goal for 2022 is to have one of this (I am attaching links, not pictures in respect with intellectual property😞

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/9/burglars-steal-solid-gold-toilet-worth-5milion-in-a-raid-on-blenheim-palace-photos.html

I am very sure by the end of the year I will have at least this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/sterling-silver-3d-solid-plumbing-plumber-toilet-charm-/110455833850?redirect=mobile

It is better than nothing, isn't it?😊