• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

some are comments from the "general public" are telling :

"The Royal Mint have been milking dumbos for at least 50 years with their worthless tat....its this simple...coin value by metal and weight..e.g. gold as per Brittania expect to pay slightly above spot price.....unless it's a rare collectible coin...and that does not include the tat they sell made out of cheap metal blanks or even gold/silver at a 100 times its spot value...with pictures of ahem her maj in all her 90 year old splendour"

"the only people making money out of coin collecting, are the people minting them, mosts are worthless and the gold and silver ones are normally just worth their weight on the second hand market, unless they are rare."

"They just like Franklin mint selling tat to any T W A T"

8 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@Paul are you telling me my Gold proof gruffalo 50p is not with the RRP?  

He’s got feelings don’t you know! 

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1377706/the-royal-mint-50-pence-coin-diversity-britain-winning-coin-2020

My "Diversity Built Britain" (Crystal Maze) Gold 50p was voted favourite coin of the year (apparently!)  so by default automatically must be worth more than Una & The Big Cat gold jobby, ive got propping up my wobbly bookcase  

Edited by Paul

16 minutes ago, Paul said:

"The Royal Mint have been milking dumbos for at least 50 years with their worthless tat....its this simple...coin value by metal and weight..e.g. gold as per Brittania expect to pay slightly above spot price.....unless it's a rare collectible coin...and that does not include the tat they sell made out of cheap metal blanks or even gold/silver at a 100 times its spot value...with pictures of ahem her maj in all her 90 year old splendour"

"the only people making money out of coin collecting, are the people minting them, mosts are worthless and the gold and silver ones are normally just worth their weight on the second hand market, unless they are rare."

obviously someone buying on the second market and losing out 🤣🤣

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

9 minutes ago, Paul said:

Interesting ... I wonder what insights they have regarding crypto

2 hours ago, Petra said:

Rather strange thing to say. If people who purchased first from mint haven’t got the second then they need to say something, anyone who bought the first from other places  really should know better . Try going back to whoever they bought it of for the second. Still, keeps people busy until tomorrow and the next round of speculation 

no.. it is not about that

37 minutes ago, Paul said:

NoCoiner comments on Daily Mail comments section is the stuff of comedy gold 

Have you read comments from Daily Mail readers they are more irrational than us!…….can you imagine a coin collecting daily mail reader, now that would be funny! 

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Have you read comments from Daily Mail readers they are more irrational than us!…….can you imagine a coin collecting daily mail reader, now that would be funny! 

Mate, take care if you do this, but if you want to know the answer to the above, just go into the non precious metal section of this forum. 🤣

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

One of my daily guilty pleasures im afraid, over morning coffee in the van, writing Middle England triggering comments 

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Mate, take care if you do this, but if you want to know the answer to the above, just go into the non precious metal section of this forum. 🤣

its a devils pit of deviance... i never venture into the dark deep pits of that section... its scary as hell 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

@Paul your a man after my own heart, it’s a sport for me mate. I love poking them.  All you have to do is mention Brexit, cyclist, or immigration and they are off on one.  

we could start a new post, where we cut and past comments from the mental cases on the Daily Mail.  

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

@Paul your a man after my own heart, it’s a sport for me mate. I love poking them.  All you have to do is mention Brexit, cyclist, or immigration and they are off on one.  

we could start a new post, where we cut and past comments from the mental cases on the Daily Mail.  

Dave Gorman used to do a ‘found poetry’ piece where he would take comments from the comments section of the Daily Mail and turn them into incredibly funny pieces.

3 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Dave Gorman used to do a ‘found poetry’ piece where he would take comments from the comments section of the Daily Mail and turn them into incredibly funny pieces.

yeah ive seen them, hes a good comedian

I like to buy the pre-dip dip