• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

27 minutes ago, Slam said:

Thank you both @Rll1288and @AndrewSL76 for your experience and advice. Finally got round to ordering one of these (1z.png): Before (2a.png) and After (2b.png) pic of coin. Thank you, much appreciated 👍

1z.png

2a.png

2b.png

I have one of these for my camera but never considered using it on coins. Really great result!

Ok, so I emailed the Mint about an hour ago asking when the Seymour Panther gold bullion coins would be released, and I've just had a response back saying they've got no plans to release these as a bullion coin at the moment but that is not to say that it won't happen, they just don't know at this moment in time. But I'm sure I found something on their website recently asking me to register my interest in the bullion versions which I did! wtf.

16 minutes ago, Slam said:

Thanks. I’ll order one.

I didn’t want to go searching the internet for a ‘thing that blows’ or a ‘blue rubber blower thing’. 😳

21 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Thanks. I’ll order one.

I didn’t want to go searching the internet for a ‘thing that blows’ or a ‘blue rubber blower thing’. 😳

They’re life changing. They even get rid of the dust in between keys on the computer keyboard. You will find yourself blowing so many things once it arrives. Don’t tell @HerefordBullyun this though. The Silver Forum’s very own Finbarr Saunders.

Just now, apachebleu said:

I got this email and I didn't sign up for anything! I did get the reverse proof on Monday but that wasn't a continuation. Need to call tommorow and see what's going on

Might just be a blanket email to everyone that purchased in some capacity?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

9 minutes ago, Petra said:

Can but hope!

I’m expecting it to be like the Captain Cook case…

1 minute ago, SilverJacks said:

Does this mean the 2nd coin release will be 21st Feb?

That’s when they are taking the money. So the coin should be with you around the 18th July.

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I’m expecting it to be like the Captain Cook case…

Do you mean like this, but with more holes?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Captain-Cook-2-Pound-Coin-Display-Case-Exclusive-From-Royal-Mint-Brand-New-/304306852498?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

1 minute ago, NewCoins said:

Yes. Exactly! Thank you for sharing that. What a price though. Are people really paying that much for the case???

If I remember, they had a picture of the box that will come with the second coin, and it is the same as the big black box for the QB 1/4 Oz silver set.

Edit: The layout looks like that of the QB 2 Oz silver set.  Still… big black box. 

Edited by westminstrel