• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

Just now, Rll1288 said:

Ok just checked my RM account and not only have I got the ones I ordered but seem to have the 5 and 4 coin set in there as well... 🤭

pull the trigger

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

This is insane. 👀 

Considered buying it myself 😞 

At 9am I was in the queue with 350 ahead of me, by 9.15am this set was out.

Oh well, some you win, some you lose.

I think most went before 9am though which is a bit of a kick in the teeth 😬 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

8 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Considered buying it myself 😞 

At 9am I was in the queue with 350 ahead of me, by 9.15am this set was out.

Oh well, some you win, some you lose.

I think most went before 9am though which is a bit of a kick in the teeth 😬 

Sorry you missed out. I believe Chards had it for a while as well. 

I was suprised by the mintages and the formate to by them for example the 0.25, 2 and 5 only being availible in sets of suprisingly low mintages with thw half sovereign and full being the only coins issued seperatly and the half having such a low individual mintage but the full sovereign seemingly about the only coin anyone had a fair chance of getting hold of with 10500 plus sets (aprox 4 times the half and 17 times as many as the gold 5 pound sovereign) was any one else suprised? just seemespretty limited numbers except the full compared to past availibilty

22 minutes ago, Paul said:

You know what…fair play. It makes my blood boil a bit, but someone bought it. Must be nice to be in a place where £2k above the RM price is worth it.

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

2 minutes ago, creative said:

You know what…fair play. It makes my blood boil a bit, but someone bought it. Must be nice to be in a place where £2k above the RM price is worth it.

For many people 7k isn’t a lot of money.

The buyer obviously isn’t some casual collector, but discerning and most likely quite well off.

7 minutes ago, wateros said:

I have a chance to buy both a full and half sovereign. Which would you guys choose?

Both, increases chances of a possible positive outcome. (I did)

Wanted the 3 coin set but apparently I never stood a chance lol,with the early orders.

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, wateros said:

I have a chance to buy both a full and half sovereign. Which would you guys choose?

both if you can afford it, even if you cant afford it - pop it on the credit card and swap it over to a 0% deal and pay off over a year 

Thank me for it in 5 years time :)