• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

1 minute ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Right then, I left a voice message with my AM to try pick up 3G and couldn't secure one on the website.

My AM has contacted me and has a 2 oz 3G silver!

If anyone wants it, let me know.

Quick replies please.

Issue price, yes please

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Just now, richatthecroft said:

Sorry Steve, what would you like me to respond to?

Sorry Rich, just showing that Paul commented on the 08.30 early appearance as well.😊

Interesting that some got it as 08.30 and some at the more usual 08.45

11 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Is there any evidence they can and have done this before?

Unless you work for the mint there won’t be any evidence I guess.

Only if a member confesses to skipping the queue and being cancelled on would we know for sure. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

40 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

So the international buyers don’t want buy them in fix price but rather paying more for the auctions ?

so many fixed price post international also 

I was under the impression BCC were selling them fixed at £2,750 per 2oz silver.

eBay is lower right?

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

Sorry Rich, just showing that Paul commented on the 08.30 early appearance as well.😊

Interesting that some got it as 08.30 and some at the more usual 08.45

Ah, I see- yes its strange, I logged on at around 08.15 same as you and just left the browser alone- it automatically refreshed at 0845hrs- just after 9am the screen changed to the one with the green bar- I didn't even see a queue number but when the green bar got almost to the end the RM webpage opened up and I put my two Silver coins in the basket, took me three attempts to pay- my saved CC card that I bought a Griffin with on release didn't work- my Debit Card didn't work but another CC did!  Crazy- and just luck- I got my confirmation email at 0907hrs.  

Since then, my order still remains 'Open'- but I've spoken to the RM and they have confirmed my order has been successful.  

My eldest lad did similar to me- and got the Gold 2oz confirmed at 0905hrs- and he's received it already.

My middle lad and his girlfriend only set their accounts up with the RM at around 0830hrs!  They got confirmation emails for a 2oz silver each at 0915 and 0917hrs respectively- both have received their coins.

My youngest lad set up what sounds like a Jodrell Bank of screens 😂- a phone, laptop and a desktop- he got nowt!  

1 minute ago, richatthecroft said:

My youngest lad set up what sounds like a Jodrell Bank of screens 😂- a phone, laptop and a desktop- he got nowt!

Sorry, I almost gave your post a "laugh" emoji but stopped myself. Poor lad😁

1 minute ago, GoldenGriffin said:

First bid at £250 then (plus postage)! 😀

I got a call from my Acc Man and was told I could buy one too. Then they found out I already got one and were very apologetic. 😂 

So if I were in their job, I would do a quick check before potentially making an offer to a customer 🙄 

Just now, GoldenGriffin said:

Thanks, will do.

Probably open it up this afternoon 👍

You will have a lot of interest! Let’s see how much you can get!! I know what my limit is and I have a feeling others have deeper pockets! Maybe throw in a charity angle to offer a percentage of total sale to a good cause?