• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

Gold takes a breather here methinks. 1600-1700 as I posted elsewhere here a few weeks ago. No need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist and especially if you bought 20 odd years ago or prior to 2007 or so,  And as many have said, many would welcome  a “plummet” to the 300 range, as unlikely as it may currently seem.The author of this thread, being a paper trader is completely adamant in his certainty. Personally, I do wish the author would present his credentials and actual trades but that is not forthcoming, so it is what it is in that respect. Make your own judgments as to that. Such is the nature of the internet.

Sometimes the best move is not to play (name that film).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Thelonerangershorse said:

How about a nice game of chess?

I loves chess me. nearly as much as me silveeeeeeeeeeerrrrr

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

I have to say, this scene was so nuanced and multilayered that it takes many people decades to finally understand. Kubrick, Tarkovsky or Malick would be proud! If only they could have made the message they were trying to convey easier to understand.

Ahem.

WARGAMES.gif

1 minute ago, Prophecy said:

I have to say, this scene was so nuanced and multilayered that it takes many people decades to finally understand. Kubrick, Tarkovsky or Malick would be proud! If only they could have made the message they were trying to convey easier to understand.

Ahem.

WARGAMES.gif

Remember the matrix isnt a film - its a documentary!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

I was wondering why JP Morgan is ridging the market of silver, and got my answer. They are playing both sides of market physical and paper. All suckers on paper market play easy game of "hands off investment", easy and convenient trading and so one. Until one point when masks go down and music stops playing, paper silver goes to zero all shorts pay out for JP. Physical skyrocket, stings in to moon and stay there. Paper holders have to pay JP and they got unbelievably value physical asset in vault, they won on both sides. When will that happened ? When our masters decides we have to change monetary paradigm. Looking on the scale of paper/digital currency creation we are not fare away.

But the funniest thing is we will not do anything about it, no revolution will happened, as recent events clearly shown, when we should fight for our freedoms we meekly sit in our homes and when we should stay home we go out on streets. They are playing us at their will. Interesting times we are living in, indeed.

10 hours ago, Michal said:

I was wondering why JP Morgan is ridging the market of silver, and got my answer. They are playing both sides of market physical and paper. All suckers on paper market play easy game of "hands off investment", easy and convenient trading and so one. Until one point when masks go down and music stops playing, paper silver goes to zero all shorts pay out for JP. Physical skyrocket, stings in to moon and stay there. Paper holders have to pay JP and they got unbelievably value physical asset in vault, they won on both sides. When will that happened ? When our masters decides we have to change monetary paradigm. Looking on the scale of paper/digital currency creation we are not fare away.

But the funniest thing is we will not do anything about it, no revolution will happened, as recent events clearly shown, when we should fight for our freedoms we meekly sit in our homes and when we should stay home we go out on streets. They are playing us at their will. Interesting times we are living in, indeed.

Totally agree! 

Wonger say he go down hard - the market seems not to be playing ball - silver up over 3% today as the Fed says interests rates will be 0 for into next year. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

22 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Wonger say he go down hard - the market seems not to be playing ball - silver up over 3% today as the Fed says interests rates will be 0 for into next year. 

Isnt it 0.1 or did they lower it today?

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Yeah they just call it “near zero”. Crazy 😜 

Infact BOE is 0.1 and US is 0.25

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_central_bank_interest_rates

Argentina's rate is intresting lol hyperinflation!

Also the FED has spent 1 Trillion in just a month! Unreal if thats not just throwing the kitchen sink at everything I don't know what is!

15 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Also the FED has spent 1 Trillion in just a month! Unreal if thats not just throwing the kitchen sink at everything I don't know what is!

And its not stopping there.....

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/mnuchin-scrambles-halt-stock-rout-says-will-pump-another-1-trillion-economy-month

• 4 weeks later...

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 2 weeks later...

https://kingworldnews.com/silver-short-squeeze-alert-sprott-silver-trust-to-purchase-1-5-billion-of-physical-silver-a-jaw-dropping-8-8-of-annual-global-production/

Sprott Silver Trust To Purchase $1.5 Billion Of Physical Silver, A Jaw-Dropping 8.8% Of Annual Global Production

If Sprott starts sucking up 8.8% of silver production at the same time some miners are keeping production back, this is dynamite. Sprott will buy the physical and take it out of the bankster system - not like the phoney SLV which is a fake ETF. 
Wonger say he go down hard - like a bandit - 

One of the reasons silver is up is because America just approved 50billion of green recovery stimulus. 

This means more solar tech, more photovoltaic cells in huge quantities possibly. 

And silver is needed for that. So big institutional investors have bought billions in last two days driving prices up.

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

3 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

One of the reasons silver is up is because America just approved 50billion of green recovery stimulus. 

This means more solar tech, more photovoltaic cells in huge quantities possibly. 

And silver is needed for that. So big institutional investors have bought billions in last two days driving prices up.

Buy solar manufactures that use less or no silver (Sunpower).

20 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

This guy called the big silver price rise  a week before it happened...always useful...rather than some smart xxse telling us why something happened after the event. it’s a short video and nicely explains open interest on the COMEX..hope you enjoy! 👍

Good watch.  Nice that he has a considered approach and is not all shouty like some commentators!

Not my circus, not my monkeys

5 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Fabulous - Less to make coins with = better prices & a tougher time keeping the ETF controls in check. ;) I get up each day and look at the markets and could not believe such a quick spike (as the markets are all doing quite well especially Nadaq), so assumed it was something like that. Nothing else out of the ordinary has happened either as far as im aware. 

Whats this Wonger chap on, I can't see silver prices plummet in any way shape of form as they are so ridiculously low anyway? Gold maybe, but on the whole silver is in a bull market for the next few years. Yes it might hit below £14 but it wont stay there for long. 

silver.png

Archived