• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day in the silver markets - silver has the wind in its sails. Open interest is falling. 
Stating silver will go to $4 would be sufficient to get a person committed to a mental asylum.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

10 hours ago, sixgun said:

What a day in the silver markets - silver has the wind in its sails. Open interest is falling. 
Stating silver will go to $4 would be sufficient to get a person committed to a mental asylum.

even if the "price" fell to $4 the real price would still climb.

IMO the difference between spot and physical is making normies rub their chin, and to them spot looks like a steal.

obviously im on the pysical ownership train but expect spot to keep climbing. 

8 hours ago, seasidestacker said:

even if the "price" fell to $4 the real price would still climb.

IMO the difference between spot and physical is making normies rub their chin, and to them spot looks like a steal.

obviously im on the pysical ownership train but expect spot to keep climbing. 

Yes there could be a mass rush out of unreal silver and the spot price falls as the rush into physical pushes the real silver price higher and higher

Never thought of it like this! Read somewhere, maybe have been here. That such is the small amount of silver in bullion and coins etc, the demand for this at the moment, will have to feed into the paper price at some point. Especially with gold where it’s at, not to mention the relative gold/silver price

14 hours ago, Silverscrooge said:

Physical silver is about £20 an ounce at the moment. I reckon its only a matter of time before the traders in paper silver demand delivery so they can cash in on the high physical price.

Yea this is gonna happen. I wonder what its gonna be like when they can't fork over the silver. 

43 minutes ago, RACKTHESTACK said:

Yea this is gonna happen. I wonder what its gonna be like when they can't fork over the silver. 

Imagine when it hits the mainstream news, people start panicking and trying to get a bit. I have more gold than silver but still have some 👍🏻 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

6 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

Imagine when it hits the mainstream news, people start panicking and trying to get a bit. I have more gold than silver but still have some 👍🏻 

Yea people are going to go crazy again. When the cv stuff started it took 2 days and everything was gone for a while. I'm sure we will see lines everywhere if it really jumps. 

20 minutes ago, RACKTHESTACK said:

Yea people are going to go crazy again. When the cv stuff started it took 2 days and everything was gone for a while. I'm sure we will see lines everywhere if it really jumps. 

Silver has to go up to go up

once it gets moving you will then see the masses rush in

Plummet plummet plummet......... plummet...

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

17 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The beginning of the end of the 💵

Saying that how long until the end of the end of the 💵 ???????

Could take some time but I think they’ve thought, screw it and print!! 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

4 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

The beginning of the end of the 💵

Saying that how long until the end of the end of the 💵 ???????

Could take some time but I think they’ve thought, screw it an print!! 

The problem is Trump is playing with fire over china with trade wars, when china dumps the dollar which it will once it stacks even more gold again, which  again its lying about what it holds.

Silver has been plummeting all day. i think $4 is getting imminent.

As always Wronger couldn’t be more consistently Wronger. Queens beasts have surely been a great short term play though. That was your great gamble in the past 2 years while your talked your nonsense homie. That and the great eagles that you missed and that people like clocked dollars on while silver did the absolute opposite of everything you said. Wronger is Pure Beta.

One love to all you stackers 👍☝️✌️

image.png

Archived