• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

26 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

@SilverMagpie 

I was just thinking the same thing, and if i can afford to get another 20 Orientals to fill the tube 🤣 

You'll be lucky to get a tube with 5-6 coins. Dealers like to sell empty tubes and empty monster boxes! perhaps get some 40mm coin capsules... I've seen them on eBay for £10 for 50. The orientals are a good coin at that price, RM may stop minting them this year so there will only be 2017-2020 and mintage limited to 100,000 per year.

20 minutes ago, TheApe said:

Are these VAT free?

The price you see, is the price you pay. As they are being shipped from Germany you won't have to pay VAT.

These coins would have travelled more than me this year! From the RM in South Wales to Germany and then back to the UK. 

22 minutes ago, Melon said:

22 Brits available at Chards. From 17.29, no additional VAT, cheaper if you buy more. Postage on top. 

They won’t last long -> GO GO GO 😆

9BE34F36-7221-4A4C-99CC-BD8AA33A6CC7.thumb.jpeg.9e491cffd1b2949226eb7efdaf967b72.jpeg

Makes me think "do they know somehting we dont know??"

I might actually go for that as I have said I shall buy when its under £18.  

1 minute ago, TheApe said:

Ah went to order 10 but changed my mind when they said they wont do international delivery right now and will hold, and saw the delivery fee.

I blitzed through the registration process, but had to stop at delivery.
I don't mind the extra wait time, but 15 pounds for 22 coins... raises the final price by .7 pounds. Not the greatest deal out there.
Not to mention the coins might not be in the best of conditions.

Also, they charge 10 pounds for international bank transfer. Will have to pay by credit card in the future...

1 minute ago, dga00 said:

I don't mind the extra wait time, but 15 pounds for 22 coins... raises the final price by .7 pounds. Not the greatest deal out there.

Also, they charge 10 pounds for international bank transfer. Will have to pay by credit card in the future...

Honestly, dont know why there is such problems with a company like this. I have been ordering from Bairds with no such issues.

One for @LawrenceChard ?

10 minutes ago, dga00 said:

Just to pre-empt things, we don't accept credit cards. There are a few reasons, including my moral stand against them, but then are are commissions, chargebacks.

When we try to be as competitive as we can be, we do also need to factor in stuff like international bank transfers. As I understand it, receiving banks are no longer supposed to make these charges, but they do.

On a positive note, we do accept cash in GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, and CHF.

Chards

23 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Just to pre-empt things, we don't accept credit cards. There are a few reasons, including my moral stand against them, but then are are commissions, chargebacks.

When we try to be as competitive as we can be, we do also need to factor in stuff like international bank transfers. As I understand it, receiving banks are no longer supposed to make these charges, but they do.

On a positive note, we do accept cash in GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, and CHF.

My mistake. It should have been "debit card" instead of "credit card".

9 minutes ago, McDougall said:

😭 damn you lot are quick lol I got the email went straight away and two seconds later gone 😂 

Any time I ask for email alerts for the cheap secondary market stuff there's an error, I just figured they don't send them out for the bargain limited number secondary market products. 

So they do...?

39 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Any time I ask for email alerts for the cheap secondary market stuff there's an error, I just figured they don't send them out for the bargain limited number secondary market products. 

So they do...?

yep, I receive emails