• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

1 hour ago, Iseg said:

Does Bairdco list silver prices without VAT? 

VAT is calculated when you put an item in the basket and select delivery.

wertzj.png

Edited by daca

1 hour ago, BedMac said:

Interesting, how safe it is? Do they charge for this service? Any insurance in case the company went bust? 

I think they are very safe. Reliable and will fill the order

Added 0 minutes later...
1 hour ago, daca said:

VAT is calculated when you put an item in the basket and select delivery.

I bought a kg bar for about 500 inc VAT. 

better than EU sellers pre Covid crisis.

1 hour ago, SilverPirate007 said:

I think they are very safe. Reliable and will fill the order

Added 0 minutes later...

I bought a kg bar for about 500 inc VAT. 

better than EU sellers pre Covid crisis.

The price of Gold seems incredibly good to me...

I am also tempted by some silver. It is coming out at around 27% premium but I just cant find anything better right now.

11 minutes ago, Blehhhh said:

The price of Gold seems incredibly good to me...

I am also tempted by some silver. It is coming out at around 27% premium but I just cant find anything better right now.

I’m just a bit gutted I didn’t clock onto the mint earlier!

Edited by SilverPirate007

15 minutes ago, Blehhhh said:

Me too I suppose. But silver at spot is as low as ever in last 10 years, so there is that.

True, I just wish this covid situation was over and we could get back to stacking eagles and all the other goodies! Have a lovely evening.

On 21/03/2020 at 01:56, Joersherman2725 said:

Baird 1kg bars seeming quite reasonable at the mo - ~£430 a piece incl VAT (~£13.50 p/oz). Anywhere else got anything cheaper at the mo?

Everytime I look on EM and DE the prices seem higher than just buying from Baird? Even on the britannias, they were working out around £15.50 on Baird which looked decent 

Thanks for the info. I weighed paying VAT on this Baird silver which is still available to buy and close to spot against waiting for new low premium VAT free stock to come available. I decided to bite the bullet and pay full VAT on silver for the very first time. I went big and ordered the 100 oz bar. It's a gamble, but time will tell whether it was the right call.

Edited by StevenDS

The price of my 1kg siver bar come in at £496.12  with VAT.  Yes on their home page it says allow 3 weeks for delivery due to the pandemic.  I think their security is high due to the raid a few years ago where the safe depoist boxes were emptied and millions stolen, biggest ever I think.  Well Baird are nearby in hatton garden.  They are a reputable dealer with a long history and members of the profeesional body.

Edited by Russell

9 hours ago, StevenDS said:

Thanks for the info. I weighed paying VAT on this Baird silver which is still available to buy and close to spot against waiting for new low premium VAT free stock to come available. I decided to bite the bullet and pay full VAT on silver for the very first time. I went big and ordered the 100 oz bar. It's a gamble, but time will tell whether it was the right call.

Me too 😄 Arrived today. Will pop an image in the 'today I received' thread tonight.

1 minute ago, Melon said:

Yes, ordered last Monday and arrived today. Pretty good considering what's going on! 

Do you mean 10 x 1 kilo? If they have a 10 kilo bar I want to see it! 😍

I was thinking one 100 oz and seven 1 kg.

Might just go with two 100oz and 2 kg

To play it safe 

Thanks for getting back 😊

31 minutes ago, silverdocket said:

I was thinking one 100 oz and seven 1 kg.

Might just go with two 100oz and 2 kg

To play it safe 

Thanks for getting back 😊

Very nice, I don't envy your poor postman 😄

9 minutes ago, cinereus said:

Why not 100oz bars at 15% premium or 1oz bars at 12.5%? Even 1oz coins aren't that bad...

I can only assume you're not incorporating VAT. If you're aware of someone selling physical silver at 15% or 12.5% premium, I'm sure we'd all love a link! 

9 minutes ago, Melon said:

I can only assume you're not incorporating VAT. If you're aware of someone selling physical silver at 15% or 12.5% premium, I'm sure we'd all love a link! 

Absolutely! The few that are selling are pricing on their own scale, nothing to do with spot. On ebay £30 an Oz seems to be the new norm.

Its great to hear a week turnaround...

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

11 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Please @people ... if you find a good (UK) deal, feel free to post the link. We are struggling over here for toilet paper, and affordable Silver,

Seems they now have this in stock if it is of interest to anyone ?

30g ¥10 CNY Chinese Silver Panda Coin BU Random Year (In Capsule)

€19.33
  • Buy 15 for €19.28 each
  • Buy 150 for €19.23 each
  • Buy 600 for €19.18 each

Availability: In stock (Only 3311 left)

sorry it's not in the u.k though 

Edited by BazzaC

39 minutes ago, cinereus said:

Why not 100oz bars at 15% premium or 1oz bars at 12.5%? Even 1oz coins aren't that bad...

Where is there 15 percent premium on silver, lowest I have found is around 27 percent.

And.....I am tempted by that.