• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

2 minutes ago, Melon said:

Is there a particular reason you're yet again on another thread insulting a long time forum member completely unprovoked? 🙄

No offense meant.

Just honest discussion. Sorry, I dont tend to tip toe around internet forums. More interested n conversation.

This is not necessary a good deal, but I think it's cool. Why not store your gold bullion with your wife ?😄 

It's not everyday you see a piece of 24 k jewelry. At least I've never seen anything over 22 k in any store. I know, it's because it's softer and not well suited for daily wear. 

https://www.europeanmint.com/1-oz-fine-gold-bracelet-hammered/

Edited by werewolf

6 minutes ago, Uksilverstackers said:

And some more jewellery....

24 Karat Jewellery

Beautiful items, but the premiums are....big. A lot of craftsmanship there. The bracelet I posted had about 11% premium. Not that bad for something that can be taken as jewelry. Some dealers in Romania charge a lot more than that for plain gold bars...

5 minutes ago, Provvidenza said:

My order for the £329 2020 Uncirculated Sovereign at H&B was cancelled "already gone over my limit", I did get one at £319 previously though.

if you have a family member you could try sending the money to their card and doing it?

By making a full account in their name.

Edited by JosephM

yes link please.  Can't see it on the H&B site..

Free delivery is sometimes free.  Companies sometimes offer free delivery for a short time or with a code and if you haven't searched it out you pay delivery.  For example I managed to get a proof 2020Ag brit and  white horse for under £80 each delivered from Royal Mint.

'tis weird, every time I try a link it's been saying "whoops, our bad" as it doesn't direct anywhere. No 2020's listed on the Sovereign section of their site either. 

I'll have to experiment with a few different browsers on the PC, although it did the same thing using that the other day. Shouldn't make a difference what OS/browser is used but evidently something is going on! 🤪

1 minute ago, Liam84 said:

'tis weird, every time I try a link it's been saying "whoops, our bad" as it doesn't direct anywhere. No 2020's listed on the Sovereign section of their site either. 

I'll have to experiment with a few different browsers on the PC, although it did the same thing using that the other day. Shouldn't make a difference what OS/browser is used but evidently something is going on! 🤪

Are you in England?, wonder if IP makes a difference.

3 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

I just searched sovereign in their search bar and it came up. 

I can't face buying them at this price when it hardly seems 5 minutes ago they were going for ~£230 though

Edited by Bullionaire

6 minutes ago, JosephM said:

@Liam84 On the search bar on the website. Just type 2020 and the start of the word sov. It will come up with one option being 2020 sovereign offer. click it and it will come up. 

Props to you good sir, that does indeed work. Either their site is kind of bunk or I'm getting to old for the webinets...

12 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

I just searched sovereign in their search bar and it came up. 

I can't face buying them at this price when it hardly seems 5 minutes ago they were going for ~£230 though

When the spot dropped recently Baird & Co had them bouncing between £309 and £315 for a couple of hours, so £329 doesn't seem as good a deal even though it is against today's spot. Such a changeable game this. I managed to shake the urge to check spot prices super regularly quite early into starting the hobby. I imagine it could drive a person quite mad.

*Actually, unless I'm being thick (I'm open to that possibility) that's more than the 4% Baird's were/are charging against current spot. If the £329 deal remains even if the spot shoots up I guess it's good, just got to watch for the movement.

Edited by Liam84