• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

@morezone I'm surprised they actually delivered the coins without payment,I'd guess they've messed up (the PO that is) & you'll hear nothing I got a package last year delivered by parcel force with charges all over it from Oz & I heard nothing.

I paid the charge at the depot. Normally I'd wait for the letter and then make payment online and have them deliver it to my door.  You need a charge reference number to pay online so without the letter you can't actually get the parcel.  I was in the area anyway so just popped in.  With the last Parcel I made a special trip.  Lucky I did otherwise I'd have wasted a few days waiting on the letter before deciding to go and pick it up.

I've had quite a few Royal Mail parcels which they didn't collect the charges on despite the stickers.  On two occasions I had to go the Sorting Office to pick it up because I was out and although there should have been a charge, they didn't bother collecting and told me that it wasn't my fault it was sorted wrong so they won't ask me for the payment.  Very nice of them since I would have had to come to pay the charge anyway so wouldn't have made any difference.  There was another Royal Mail Parcel which was well over due and then a charge letter (card) came through and was dated from over a week earlier.  Went to pickup the Parcel and explained how I'd only just got the card that morning and they actually waived the charges and apologised.  

18 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

Oh. I like the look of that!

What sort of price would something like that cost? @SilverStan et all.

A lad on one of the Facebook stackers groups made it for me, to size. Cost £38 posted due to the vintage coin used, can do antique or polished, and newer coins bring the cost down to £20-odd. :)

On 18/10/2016 at 14:12, GoldBenj said:

PF70 Panda moon festival and a Smithsonian Bei Bei. Also a Somalian Elephant. 

Screenshot_20161018-135223.png

Looks like they are excellent condition.

22 hours ago, prophet800 said:

The Hulk has decided to join his friend Captain America. Thanks @calandlew1 top work fella ??

CSC_0377.JPG

CSC_0391.JPG

CSC_0380.JPG

CSC_0382.JPG

Great for Halloween, they look great.

4 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Nothing in my eyes for 15 degrees

180, a different kettle of fish

ouch

What is the going rate for buns really then, they seem to be all over the place. I paid on average 140 for the 5 above

21 hours ago, HawkHybrid said:

your 63 and 75 are both down as 'normal'.

maybe check those 1892 obverse for

J.E.B ?

HH

Thanks for that, i'll buy marsh's half sov book soon.

None of the 92 have JEB on them assuming i'm looking in the right place!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

2 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

+15% at hgm confirm first though.

HH

you can't get a single one on ebay for that though, more like 180-200 ?

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com