• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

I got 10x of the pre owned 2011 Britannias from Atkinsons through this morning, they would have all been perfect and blemish free if Atkinsons had not bundled them all together in a poly bag, because of this the reeding has left minor scratchhing on the Queens neck on just about all the coins as they have rubbed together.  Can't complain as I bought pre owned but it's just a shame as the original owner obviously took great care of them.

Atkinsons had hundreds of a good few types of pre owned silver coins when I ordered these and now there's hardly any.

IMG20160802145602.jpg

Edited by Scuzzle

31 minutes ago, lightjaw said:

Mercury dime came. MCM sent omp too which was nice.

Did MCM send by Fedex and have you checked the invoice to see how they've declared it and at what value to see if you'll be liable for charges.

3 hours ago, morezone said:

Did MCM send by Fedex and have you checked the invoice to see how they've declared it and at what value to see if you'll be liable for charges.

No charges, I always check after getting stung on a pf70 2014 silver libertad from them in the past, but thanks for checking :)

Received the two beautifully poured 2oz silver inscribed medals with personalised coa and customized everything from @SilverStan Anniversary gifts for my parents and they were joyously received.....a huge hit. Thanks SilverStan for all the care and hard work you and your missus put into crafting them. You are an absolute star. And thank you also for including a cd-rom with it all with photos etc of the stages of crafting everything. That was a beautiful touch :)

2nd issue of the Tri-Metallic medal from the Nanjing Mint.  It was never going to be able to live up to the Dragon & Phoenix design.  Mandarin duck isn't too bad and the swan does look better than the release pics but is too bland.

Epic fail with the COA.  They've made them wider than the box.

2016-08-06 10.26.13.jpg

2016-08-06 10.26.53.jpg

2016-08-06 10.25.55.jpg

2nd issue of the Tri-Metallic medal from the Nanjing Mint.  It was never going to be able to live up to the Dragon & Phoenix design.  Mandarin duck isn't too bad and the swan does look better than the release pics but is too bland.

Epic fail with the COA.  They've made them wider than the box.

57a5b07882e1a_2016-08-0610.26.13.thumb.jpg.bd769cf2d8c88fb3c3ef748acdf5a4b6.jpg

57a5b07cb9d00_2016-08-0610.26.53.thumb.jpg.4a465e1412990a7dc442efc5156704b1.jpg

57a5b0ae47f24_2016-08-0610.25.55.thumb.jpg.2dd1f7ea080152ea0051efd995a171fc.jpg

4345ab32b90d98bdc0e0eeaf9be4ace4.jpg

It's designed to be folded..... I have this on authority of the medal sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

4345ab32b90d98bdc0e0eeaf9be4ace4.jpg

That's fine then but I don't understand why they changed the COA size and have this a folded one and the previous issue a flat one.  I need consistency :)

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20160806%2F4345ab32b90d98bdc0e0eeaf9be4ace4.jpg&key=552332b531a513d6923d619e1e5e3078f578372e2f01156e5677f491c95d82e0

That's fine then but I don't understand why they changed the COA size and have this a folded one and the previous issue a flat one.  I need consistency :)

The Japanese version folds into a shape of a swan