• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Just now, Solachesis said:

Hesitation is defeat. If in doubt, buy anyway and sell at a small loss, that way you never miss out! 

Yeah.... I should've just done it. I cried all night after it went. I was in the middle of typing out a yes please when it went. I'm still feeling gutted lol

Just now, Mtaybar said:

I did the same thing with a reverse proof silver iom angel a couple weeks ago. It's s**** being poor and having to think twice lol. 

@PapaLazarou will be getting my reverse IOM Angel as I'm parting with it, but on the off-chance he later decides against it, I will message you 👍

9 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Beautiful coins. Gutted I let the 1/10th slip away. Just putting it out there, if you decide to sell, let me know 😉 👍🤣

Yea its a lovely year's design, but now I am faced with deciding whether to remove it from the blister lol

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

@PapaLazarou will be getting my reverse IOM Angel as I'm parting with it, but on the off-chance he later decides against it, I will message you 👍

I wish I knew you were off loading it. I'd of been on it like @stefffana on a leady spoon

3 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Yea its a lovely year's design, but now I am faced with deciding whether to remove it from the blister lol

I can help you with that. Let me have it and I'll do it instead lol

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

No, I bought it on a Facebook group from a dealer (Max Hughes) who does the online sales for Britannia Coins and Alton Gold Buyers

I'll have go go check them out... thanks for the tip. You could still sell me that one instead though!?

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

What did James sell his for?  I am well known to flip if there's a profit in it for me :)

£199 including postage and a 3 coin box

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

I'll have go go check them out... thanks for the tip. You could still sell me that one instead though!?

£199 including postage and a 3 coin box

You may be comparing apples and pears then, if it was in a box it would have been a proof from the 3 coin set and mine is a bullion

1 minute ago, Gypsy said:

I’m just going to keep it for now mate. Will let you know if things change. 

No worries bud.... I really don't blame you. Its a corker at a great price. Thanks for giving me an opportunity though, it's appreciated. (I will e keeping my eyes open for it though.... no harm in upgrading to proof) lol