• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

19 hours ago, AaaGee said:

I cant do part sets for some unknown reason so have the choice of stopping and selling up or carrying on.

Decided to carry on 🙃

Ditto that ,any set I  start I'm compelled to finish it lol.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

35 minutes ago, LiquidMetalsUK said:

Finally took delivery of my DP Silver Art 500g pamp double enamel today. The waiting list is long but damn is it worth the wait.

(Video only as pics don't do this any justice)

That is probably the prettiest piece of enamelled silver I have ever seen. I bet it cost a small fortune, but worth every penny. Enjoy, and thanks for letting the rest of us enjoy it too!

1 hour ago, LiquidMetalsUK said:

Finally took delivery of my DP Silver Art 500g pamp double enamel today. The waiting list is long but damn is it worth the wait.

(Video only as pics don't do this any justice)

That is beautiful, stunning.

A coin is not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

Amor Vincit Omnia.

8 minutes ago, James32 said:

Big thanks to @Orpster

PXL_20240301_103243101.jpg

I assume they'll be listed for sale by the end of next week?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

2 hours ago, SovereignBull said:

1 more Britannia to add to the date run and a 2003 half sovereign which hadn’t seen the light of day for 21 years!

IMG_4283.jpeg

IMG_4284.jpeg

IMG_4286.jpeg

IMG_4285.jpeg

Great bits😮2003 when you got a decent box for your coin🤔😮

On 29/02/2024 at 12:41, paulmerton said:

An unfortunate 2002 proof sovereign 🤢

Just for fun, would you say this proof coin is in:

1. Proof condition
  2. Good condition
  3. Neither of the above

image.png.e3f3e768cbb6020676272fdfb0568d79.png

image.thumb.png.c7b5423db48f79a8dd96893bf0a7e4d4.png

Well this is a dealer I will probably never be buying from again after the way they've handled this. The description on their website said the coin was in proof condition, and the product images looked fine, but the coin I received clearly doesn't match those images (despite the webpage claiming they were of the actual item), and to add insult to injury their MD seemed to find it laughable that I would be unhappy about any of this. Absolutely incredible phonecall. Prior to that I also felt like I was being called a liar when someone else in the company asserted that the product images were of the original coin (despite both the coin and the COA number I received being different). Although they accepted a return as an "exception", they did not initially offer to refund my return postage costs like they should in these circumstances. I couldn't help but feel that I was being falsely accused of misrepresentation behind the scenes, and that is not something that sits well with me.

At the end of the day, I would not have bought this coin if they'd pictured the correct coin to go alongside their claim that the images were of the actual product, and the way they have handled their mistake has just been appalling.

2 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Well this is a dealer I will probably never be buying from again after the way they've handled this. The description on their website said the coin was in proof condition, and the product images looked fine, but the coin I received clearly doesn't match those images (despite the webpage claiming they were of the actual item), and to add insult to injury their MD seemed to find it laughable that I would be unhappy about any of this. Absolutely incredible phonecall. Prior to that I also felt like I was being called a liar when someone else in the company asserted that the product images were of the original coin (despite both the coin and the COA number I received being different). Although they accepted a return as an "exception", they did not initially offer to refund my return postage costs like they should in these circumstances. I couldn't help but feel that I was being falsely accused of misrepresentation behind the scenes, and that is not something that sits well with me.

At the end of the day, I would not have bought this coin if they'd pictured the correct coin to go alongside their claim that the images were of the actual product, and the way they have handled their mistake has just been appalling.

Name and shame🤔

Just now, paulmerton said:

Call me selfish, but I'd rather secure my refund first 🤣

👍wait with baited breath😮

Just now, paulmerton said:

Or bated breath.

Oi🤔bait with a worm and wait with bated breath to see what you catch🤔