• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/10th coin run.

Dakaras

1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

Ok I'm going to go with thank you for the suggestion but that is the foulest gold coin I've ever seen, I would hesitate at spot 

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Jeezus you couldn't give that away

🤣

14 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

I was gonna ask the same question lol

13 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Ok that's just moved into top 10! Thank you...now what to drop elephant or kiwi. No offense Nelly but think you are dropped.

Still the elephant and kiwi for me lol... Price depending that is !

Edited by Mtaybar

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Just looked at the link ...🤢. Whoever thought that was a good idea !?

I know someone had to have approved it wtf were they thinking....to much whiskey... someone's kid did it and it was stuck on fridge with a c**p magnet and they thought deck it that will do...now pass the bottle

18 minutes ago, James32 said:

Jeezus you couldn't give that away

I mean.... I'd take it if anyone wants to give one away. Nothing a few blows from a lump hammer couldn't fix. Probably increase the value as well. 

1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

I know someone had to have approved it wtf were they thinking....to much whiskey... someone's kid did it and it was stuck on fridge with a c**p magnet and they thought deck it that will do...now pass the bottle

🤣🤣

If you fancy something new, last year the Pressburg Mint started producing coins from their already well established silver series Chronos, Terra and Vivat Humanitas also in gold, including 1/10 oz. All are issued under Tokelau license, so you would have to pick just one of them in order to avoid country duplicates...😀

But I think that one-per-country rule is quite unfair especially to Australia, which not only uses different designs for its Kangaroos every year, but offers also other beautiful 1/10 oz coins, including the new Kookaburra which I think has not been mentioned yet...

16 minutes ago, CollectForFun said:

If you fancy something new, last year the Pressburg Mint started producing coins from their already well established silver series Chronos, Terra and Vivat Humanitas also in gold, including 1/10 oz. All are issued under Tokelau license, so you would have to pick just one of them in order to avoid country duplicates...😀

But I think that one-per-country rule is quite unfair especially to Australia, which not only uses different designs for its Kangaroos every year, but offers also other beautiful 1/10 oz coins, including the new Kookaburra which I think has not been mentioned yet...

The aim is for an ounce of different world coins. A run through all the years that say... The kangaroos have been around for, or kooks etc is another kind of collection. A good one but for me, I'm trying for the 10x world coins. 

17 hours ago, Dakaras said:

Having a discussion with @Mtaybarabout collecting a series of 1/10th Oz gold coins. After snagging a 1/10th eagle from @BullionBob it's become a target for me as well.

Aim is 10 coins from different countries and legal tender types not rounds so where do you go once you have the must haves.

Brittania, Maple, Eagle, Krugerrand, Philly, Libertad, Kangaroo (or nugget), Panda.

where next? An elusive Kiwi? 

Debate 🙂

I saw this thread title "1/10th coin run" and thought it was going to be a prize in a competitive fun run event.

I turns out you mean a series / set / collection of different tenth ounce coins. I guessed they were gold coins not silver, but to confirm, I had to check that it was posted under "Gold".

Now, if you were to set up a 10K run, I might give it a go.

Oh, and I mean a 10 Kilo coin as a prize, but it can be silver rather than gold if you like.

It's a long time since I did a 10K run.

😎

Chards

23 hours ago, Dakaras said:

Ok I'm going to go with thank you for the suggestion but that is the foulest gold coin I've ever seen, I would hesitate at spot 

🤣

Reckon my ex would be all over that coin.... but to be fair I swear for the last year of our relationship she was skipping her medication!! 

28 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

Maybe not the best size for a smartminting coin and not the nicest premium, but for sure one of the most beautiful modern coins. The Majestic Eagle, also in 1/10 OZ gold

Numismatik-Gold-Majestic-Eagle-0,1-Oz-2020-PP-VS.jpg

Numismatik-Gold-Majestic-Eagle-0,1-Oz-2020-PP-RS.jpg

Oh man that's nice