• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/10th coin run.

Dakaras

On 22/03/2022 at 19:23, modofantasma said:

They have their Archangel Michael slaying the Dragon coin in 1/10th too but its classed as British legal tender so kind of fills the same spot as the Britannia.

7 hours ago, 27carrots said:

That's beautiful.... If I can find a non graded one and at a reasonable price I will definitely add one of those. Thanks for sharing the info @27carrots

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

So panda6pack has sold out of the 1/10 terra coins. I can get them but they're £200 each. Anyone want one if I order some to save on postage? 

@Dakaras

Thanks for offer mate, I just can't commit any funds till Friday, and that's uncertain.

18 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Thanks for offer mate, I just can't commit any funds till Friday, and that's uncertain.

No worries... I'm debating whether I should get some to flip but it's that internal battle lol. They're literally £200 each but very limited. 1000 mintage of the 2021 and 3000 mintage for the 2022

26 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

No worries... I'm debating whether I should get some to flip but it's that internal battle lol. They're literally £200 each but very limited. 1000 mintage of the 2021 and 3000 mintage for the 2022

Never liked French coins myself 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Anyone know if there are any extra fees for import shipping from the EU? I don't think their conversation rates are right already and then the postage.... The fees creep up so don't want a shock of a hidden fee if I order one of these from abroad. That's why I was thinking about ordering multiple but the more I order the bigger the potential fee 🤣🤣

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Anyone know if there are any extra fees for import shipping from the EU? I don't think their conversation rates are right already and then the postage.... The fees creep up so don't want a shock of a hidden fee if I order one of these from abroad. That's why I was thinking about ordering multiple but the more I order the bigger the potential fee 🤣🤣

Not sure but if ordering multiple...use transferwise (wise) as your bank will take the p1ss with exchange rate...

Just now, James32 said:

Not sure but if ordering multiple...use transferwise (wise) as your bank will take the p1ss with exchange rate...

That's what I was thinking but it didn't give me the option. Only my bank card or PayPal. I think PayPal added a decent chunk as well. I mocked it up as if I was going to pay and either they added a fair bit or the exchange rate they use isn't right.

3 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

That's what I was thinking but it didn't give me the option. Only my bank card or PayPal. I think PayPal added a decent chunk as well. I mocked it up as if I was going to pay and either they added a fair bit or the exchange rate they use isn't right.

Yeah I think you can reach out and ask for bank details for Company to do a transfer?

Just now, stefffana said:

In few days will me in my hands.😁 After, we can talk. And by talk I mean you buy ok 👍 my jam does not grow itself you know!

Let's keep this between me and you @Dakaras

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳