• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/10th coin run.

Dakaras

Having a discussion with @Mtaybarabout collecting a series of 1/10th Oz gold coins. After snagging a 1/10th eagle from @BullionBob it's become a target for me as well.

Aim is 10 coins from different countries and legal tender types not rounds so where do you go once you have the must haves.

Brittania, Maple, Eagle, Krugerrand, Philly, Libertad, Kangaroo (or nugget), Panda.

where next? An elusive Kiwi? 

Debate 🙂

3 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Having a discussion with @Mtaybarabout collecting a series of 1/10th Oz gold coins. After snagging a 1/10th eagle from @BullionBob it's become a target for me as well.

Aim is 10 coins from different countries and legal tender types not rounds so where do you go once you have the must haves.

Brittania, Maple, Eagle, Krugerrand, Philly, Libertad, Kangaroo (or nugget), Panda.

where next? An elusive Kiwi? 

Debate 🙂

Good idea you have, might give this some thought too.... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Just now, Dakaras said:

I figured we could also have the odd grown up discussion as well as buggering about 😁oops blown that;)

Just think this now, everytime a 1/10th gold gets put on James will nab it to spoil our fun!!!!! 😂

1 minute ago, JunkBond said:

Somali Elephant.

864984D0-75A3-4C63-839E-A329D60E69F0.thumb.jpeg.f67d77eb85cd45c4f791e98de7387eec.jpeg

Nice coin. I have a Krugerrand though so Africa is covered. If I can manage 10 from 10 different countries I might start an alternative 10 set though🤔

7 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

And actually as it's a coin I've heard of in silver form! Any more anyone? 

I just sold a tube of milked to high heaven elephants recently lol.

Like this idea but can we do it in 1oz coins ? Wan#er....

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

12 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

And actually as it's a coin I've heard of in silver form! Any more anyone? 

Perth mint which does cover Australia of course but they do 1/10th oz Lunar years

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

this guys quite funny, without trying to be me thinks. Some are not strictly tenths but worth a watch. 

Awesome collection for a young teenager 🤣how much pocket money does he think kids have

55 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Awesome collection for a young teenager 🤣how much pocket money does he think kids have

Hehe, in fairness I think it was a few years ago it was posted so spot was about half what it is today. Still some paper round to amass those. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Just now, Mtaybar said:

I'm on the same page as you. I think they have pretty high premiums though so gonna take a while. 

Well I'll stick any I see here or tag of on sales forum