• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Expert Says GOLD Could Hit $100,000 Soon!! ( Here's How )

Paul

4 hours ago, Paul said:

Some very interesting analysis of what "could" happen or what "may" be possible

Certainly makes your think ??

In clown world we are currently living in ( HONK ! HONK ! )  who knows what is ahead of us 

It starts off "Expert says gold could hit..."

I could not see quickly who this "expert" was, and I did not want to waste more time then necessary to find out, so I stopped watching, but scanned the "more" text.

I did notice "Do you wanna see another video as incredible as this?"

The answer was no, but I was amused to see the promoters imply that their video is incredible.

"incredible

adjective
  1. 1.
    impossible to believe."

Exactly!
    😎

Chards

22 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

It starts off "Expert says gold could hit..."

I could not see quickly who this "expert" was, and I did not want to waste more time then necessary to find out, so I stopped watching, but scanned the "more" text.

I did notice "Do you wanna see another video as incredible as this?"

The answer was no, but I was amused to see the promoters imply that their video is incredible.

"incredible

adjective
  1. 1.
    impossible to believe."

Exactly!
    😎

The guy explaining the theory is George Gammon from the rebel capitalist show. I actually follow him and he does know his stuff, whether the arbitrage trading theory would work, i am not sure, but given the fact that  Peter Schiff is stating that many countries are ditching the dollar because of the bonds weakness is does make some sort of sense. look at the nickel squeeze that happened yesterday, it nearly broke the LME and JPM has bailed them out today article below. I do admire Schiff even though he bangs on about gold he does know his economics and many of his predictions have come correct in financials

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/jpmorgan-bails-out-chinese-nickel-giant-facing-billions-losses-record-margin-call 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 hours ago, Paul said:

Some very interesting analysis of what "could" happen or what "may" be possible

Its possible only under the conditions that the East announce a gold standard. I cant see any other way. He is correct in the sense that US Ts are worthless but the cartel keeps up the illusion.

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The guy explaining the theory is George Gammon from the rebel capitalist show. I actually follow him and he does know his stuff, whether the arbitrage trading theory would work, given the fact that  Peter Schiff is stating that many countries are ditching the dollar because of the bonds weakness is does make some sort of sense. look at the nickel squeeze that happened yesterday, it nearly broke the LME and JPM has bailed them out today article below. I do admire schiff even though he bangs on about gold he does know his economics and many of his predictions have come correct.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/jpmorgan-bails-out-chinese-nickel-giant-facing-billions-losses-record-margin-call 

Isn't George Gammon a Ham actor?

Were you watching his videos earlier when you got the inspiration for your post in "Can you guess where I was today!?"

😎

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Isn't George Gammon a Ham actor?

Were you watching his videos earlier when you got the inspiration for your post in "Can you guess where I was today!?"

😎

Busted. I was watching part 2 of your interview with BYB 😁 Touche!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I do admire schiff even though he bangs on about gold he does know his economics and many of his predictions have come correct.

Im surprised Schiff hasnt took a heart attack or something by going through the derangment and insanity of the West tbh. Him and Michael Burry are the two key people I like to go to and listen. Burry has already predicted hyperinflation… He got a knock on the door by the Securities and Exchange Commission when he made it public. Its actual astounding how people just keep disregarding them. Its incredible.

Just now, Minimalist said:

Im surprised Schiff hasnt took a heart attack or something by going through the derangment and insanity of the West tbh. Him and Michael Burry are the two key people I like to go to and listen. Burry has already predicted hyperinflation… He got a knock on the door by the Securities and Exchange Commission when he made it public. Its actual astounding how people just keep disregarding them. Its incredible.

I have no respect for Burry because hes been bankrupt multiple times. To me he's too much of a speculator. Not saying Im not fan of crypto but, I can see it been reeled in - look at Yellenstains statement today, it was basically to do soft touch for banks to store peoples wallets and introduced CBDC's...... Its like donating blood to a vampire.... 

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I wish I could say I was relieved to hear that...

but...

I'm glad to hear that you were relieved...

😎

Its always good to pause for thought and have a good mind dump!

US have been abusing their position for decades. China, Russia, Iran etc etc etc can't wait to see the back of the USD World Reserve status. It's a matter of time and methodology. 

Edited by ArgentSmith

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I have no respect for Burry because hes been bankrupt multiple times. To me he's too much of a speculator. Not saying Im not fan of crypto but, I can see it been reeled in - look at Yellenstains statement today, it was basically to do soft touch for banks to store peoples wallets and introduced CBDC's...... Its like donating blood to a vampire.... 

Aye your right. Once this CBDC gets announced its full blown communism. The "digital" dollar is just another attempt to keep the circus going. All these mechanisms are going to prevent people building real wealth/stuff… I mean already they are talking about renting all your stuff. Whats the point? Its full blown communism I dont care what anyone says because it is. The West is gone.

1 minute ago, ArgentSmith said:

US have been abusing their position for decades. China, Russia, Iran etc etc etc can't wait to see the back of the USD World Reserve status. It's a matter of time and methodology. 

The digital dollar will buy it time but it will spiral out of control. All china and russia need to do is declare the gold standard and its over. I genuinely believe they will do it in the future though.

7 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

All china and russia need to do is declare the gold standard and its over. I genuinely believe they will do it in the future though.

No doubt about it imo

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

On the video it shows the population in Russia as 145 million compared to other countries in the east and west. 

Could it be that the World Gold Council is there to oversee how much gold each eligible country should own based on their population?

Some countries, like China have over 1 billion population and have a high proportion of gold.

Russia has significantly increased their gold holdings since 2014.  Do they need to increase their population, so they can hold onto what gold they already have?  Have world policies changed with regards to how much gold countries can hold?

I read the other week that the UK imported gold from Russia - has this stopped?  Possibly so.

Can Russia use their oil to gain control of their agenda? Possibly so.

Thanks for sharing @Paul

Edited by GoldenGriffin

Shows the correlation between gold and oil

Screenshot_3_29.png?itok=R0Aqxlq2

In a scenario similar to Venezuela hyperinflation, the scenario for America gold price to reach $100,000 usd, travellers from Europe could bring $2,000 or more euro and spend like $100,000 usd. 

Unless the world uniformly matches to $100,000... for a moment.... I thought it was possible. 

Anyone mocking Gammon is missing out on great educational videos. Your loss.

Given how the US has weaponized the financial system against their perceived enemies, this kind of reaction from Russia makes total sense. Pricing 1 ounce of gold per 1000 barrels would create insane demand for gold and the demand for physical on a global basis would soar. Russia already has their gold but they'd also be gathering a substantial amount of additional gold by offering this arbitrage opportunity to traders.

It'd be a brilliant plan because it'd wreak havoc in Western financial markets and we'd discover the non-manipulated price of gold or more accurately a manipulated price in a positive direction for gold.

As a holder of gold/silver and mining stocks, I hope they do this.

Edited by AgCoyote

10 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

$20.50

you know what It wouldn't surprise me, its clear the markets are manipulated and uncorrelated look how much nickel screamed and PMs hardly moved. Wheat up 90% although not monetary still a commodity.... All the PMs market tend to do thier own thing given the manipulation.

4 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

you know what It wouldn't surprise me, its clear the markets are manipulated and uncorrelated look how much nickel screamed and PMs hardly moved. Wheat up 90% although not monetary still a commodity.... All the PMs market tend to do thier own thing given the manipulation.

Yeap, 100%.
Even the gold/metals traders in the Banks (I seen this on Twitter) were asking where the massive dump in paper shorts were coming from - like literally trying to smash the price down. Its actual incredible.

Edited by Minimalist

0B38F589-A186-4D73-BD6C-A81F7C5F7ED5.thumb.png.020d2f2e2388a99e5ccecea75564ec2b.png

This alone tells you everything. The ratios alone is astonishing… 367 on Silver is mindblowing… All these "markets" are just paper. Nothing else.

Silver is 3x more manipulated than Gold. Even 110 - 1 in the Gold paper market is ridiculous.

The true price states it above

$2,800 Silver

$21,000 Gold

Edited by Minimalist