• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

A Phallic Looking Iranian Gold Azadi

LawrenceChard

Doug commented that this photo of a 1979 Iranian Gold Azadi may be NSFW.

Even normally, the two minarets look rather phallic, but he noticed a small scratch onn the right-hand one, which makes it look slightly more so. His theory is that it must have been deliberate.

1979GoldAzadiCoinSingleIranobvwithoverlayshowingstrategicallyplacedscratchcrop.thumb.jpg.002f9243cdbe64c7f42336ed1db89041.jpg  

After uploading this to TSF, there is a choice to "Insert", and when hovered, this expands to "Insert into post".

Is this a case of small things amusing small minds?

In case anyone wants to see the reverse:

1979GoldAzadiCoinSingleIranrevcrop.thumb.jpg.1a9e87c0483ebc4936e902ad87c7ab10.jpg

Which is quite boring in comparison.

😎

Chards

9 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Even normally, the two minarets look rather phallic, but he noticed a small scratch onn the right-hand one, which makes it look slightly more so. His theory is that it must have been deliberate.

Could be wrong but I dont believe there is an infantile motivation more deliberate in design to signify something (maybe creation) because phallic structures can be found all across our planet.

1 minute ago, Minimalist said:

Could be wrong but I dont believe there is an infantile motivation more deliberate in design to signify something (maybe creation) because phallic structures can be found all across our planet.

That is quite true.

There have also been phallic symbols and more on coins, medals, and medallions, since ancient times. Many of these are rare and highly priced. They may have been originally produced as collectables for wealthy individuals, and were probably expensive when made, in limited numbers.

Does any of this sound familiar?

😎

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Stand back Jeff Bezo's just entered the chat!

Bezo.png

Plenty of thrust there!

😎

Chards

Just now, LawrenceChard said:

Does any of this sound familiar?

Its no secret most of the Elite (primarily family dynasties) harbour part, hidden and maybe even a lot of knowledge relating to our creation. Particularly the European Banking families who collect Christian-Judaism and Hindu artifacts.

39 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

1979GoldAzadiCoinSingleIranobvwithoverlayshowingstrategicallyplacedscratchcrop.thumb.jpg.002f9243cdbe64c7f42336ed1db89041.jpg  

After uploading this to TSF, there is a choice to "Insert", and when hovered, this expands to "Insert into post".

I

😎

It was a tribute to the Iranins ayotallahs dong! i got a dentention at school years ago for draw a big phallic dong on the back of my mates school blazer. The dentention slip said drawing phallus on school blazer which I had to take to my dad he just laughed

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

28 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

It was a tribute to the Iranins ayotallahs dong! i got a dentention at school years ago for draw a big phallic dong on the back of my mates school blazer. The dentention slip said drawing phallus on school blazer which I had to take to my dad he just laughed

Did you not learn anything from the detention or experience?

Dong are Vietnamese!

Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards

4 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Did you not learn anything from the detention or experience.

Dong are Vietnamese!

Yes improved in creating dongs going forwards - I made massive a clay ones in art and then threw them on ceiling. My Art teacher was also my RE teacher, she was most impressed seeing a big brown dong hanging of the artroom ceiling. I got suspended for that.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

At 13 in my first year at boarding school, we were making clay sculptures that had to be fired.  The master impressed on us that we had to work the clay so there were no air bubbles in the clay else when fired it would explode in the kiln and destroy all of the items being fired……One doesn’t have to be a genius to work out what a class of 10 boys did.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys

15 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Yes improved in creating dongs going forwards - I made massive a clay ones in art and then threw them on ceiling. My Art teacher was also my RE teacher, she was most impressed seeing a big brown dong hanging of the artroom ceiling. I got suspended for that.

Not the only thing that got suspended, then!

Chards

9 minutes ago, dicker said:

At 13 in my first year at boarding school, we were making clay sculptures that had to be fired.  The master impressed on us that we had to work the clay so there were no air bubbles in the clay else when fired it would explode in the kiln and destroy all of the items being fired……One doesn’t have to be a genius to work out what a class of 10 boys did.  

I presume that was an all boys school.

I wonder what happened in similar classes at all girls schools?

😎  

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Not the only thing that got suspended, then!

The old saying its not how impressive the grandfather clock is but how the pendulum always draws the eye!

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

I presume that was an all boys school.

I wonder what happened in similar classes at all girls schools?

😎  

Doughnuts! 

12 minutes ago, dicker said:

Yes, boys can be very creative. At the school where I taught there was a large clock, centrally placed, about 40 feet up, overlooking the space between the main class room blocks. It kept good time, even when its two hands overnight were each decorated with a grey card board phallus, carefully cut so as not to interfere with the rotation of the hands. |They rotated peacefully and impressively for several days before the authorities noticed and workmen could be sent up to remove them. Quite a dangerous feat for both the workmen and the original creators.

9 minutes ago, RDHC said:

Yes, boys can be very creative. At the school where I taught there was a large clock, centrally placed, about 40 feet up, overlooking the space between the main class room blocks. It kept good time, even when its two hands overnight were each decorated with a grey card board phallus, carefully cut so as not to interfere with the rotation of the hands. |They rotated peacefully and impressively for several days before the authorities noticed and workmen could be sent up to remove them. Quite a dangerous feat for both the workmen and the original creators.

Would it be correct to call that a "hand job"?

😎

Chards

9 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

1979GoldAzadiCoinSingleIranrevcrop.thumb.jpg.1a9e87c0483ebc4936e902ad87c7ab10.jpg

😎

I too see co*ks and di*ks everywhere mainly where I work (full of them) or down town pissed acting like their ten men. 

Still I suppose their more tolerant than the cu*ts and pus*y's that I frequently have to deal with.

32 minutes ago, Groundup said:

I too see co*ks and di*ks everywhere mainly where I work (full of them) or down town pissed acting like their ten men. 

Still I suppose their more tolerant than the cu*ts and pus*y's that I frequently have to deal with.

Which reminds me, on my way to Tignes, there is a small village, which is signposted off the main road by a big sign saying "Pussy". One time I detoured off, mainly to get a photo of the sign. I did get a few photos but not the best one of the big sign, as it can only be seen from the main road.

I did get a nice coffee stop though. I missed my Pussy stop this year though!

Will TSF censor the village name? 

Chards

2 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

Which reminds me, on my way to Tignes, there is a small village, which is signposted off the main road by a big sign saying "Pussy". One time I detoured off, mainly to get a photo of the sign. I did get a few photos but not the best one of the big sign, as it can only be seen from the main road.

I did get a nice coffee stop though. I missed my Pussy stop this year though!

Will TSF censor the village name? 

When I was based in germany I used to stop off and fuel up here. The was a standing joke with all the squaddies becuase hey used to take the fuel vouchers. 

People use to say Im stopping off and on the way im going to 

image.png.76aa2a115ee47f6b0021fd2e3db15687.png