• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Phew! Just back after a lovely two weeks in turkey in dalyan. I look like david dickenson. 

While i was there, i had a pendant made for my wife, 4g 14k gold in....the shape of a totoro! 

this link might help if people are not into anime like my wife and i are ;) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbor_Totoro

Out of curiosity, I'm going to watch that film tonight. It's handy having those "special" websites to view these sort of films. I do watch a bit of anime myself, although I must admit it does get a bit off the wall at times to say the least :) totoro.gif

Tried hard to pick up a few more Lunar 1 1/2oz proofs. 4 were on eBay.de but I missed three and only got 1 by paying slightly more for the bunny.

67da1c527bd4d27d6ea31b39f22ca278.jpg

Was it one of you guys bidding against me?

I am not into silver as much but I placed an order for some of the Silver slacker bars and a skull )) Yeager poured silver...

f16c9933c1883ccf165d2d1cc2c26a4b.jpg

I am not into silver as much but I placed an order for some of the Silver slacker bars and a skull )) Yeager poured silver...

Nice!

I've looked on that site before but it's beyond me to figure out how much the cost of an order is. What was postage like (assuming you're in the UK that is)? Ta

Nice!

I've looked on that site before but it's beyond me to figure out how much the cost of an order is. What was postage like (assuming you're in the UK that is)? Ta

I cheated and ordered for delivery in USA. Will get my wife to bring in August ))

Nice!

Add items to your cart and you can do an estimate postage check. If I remember correctly, 16oz is the magic number. If you go over, there is a huge jump in postage.

Add 20% VAT and £8 Royal Mail admin fee to cost to give you an approx landed cost.

What, she's over there and you're over here? Sweet! ;):lol:

Nah she is over for a few weeks with my son. Someone has to stay behind and earn stacking money

Well, I like to be a contrarian so I thought I would buck the trend here and buy some that fricking SILVER!

20  2015Somali Ellies

1 2015 kook

1 2015 panda

1 2015 Rwanda buffalo

1 lunar goat

My first goat, panda and kook from this year so I had to get them in.

Oh, I ordered this lot from Aurinum.

Edited by Cointreau