• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

12 hours ago, ak74 said:

Koala 2024 RAM - 1st in the new annual series. Mintage silver - 25k, gold - 1k

1_Unze_Goldmuenze_Australien_RAM_Koala_2024_vs1.thumb.jpg.063c4a65033790faaaef28df15c21a19.jpg1_Unze_Goldmuenze_Australien_RAM_Koala_2024_rs1.thumb.jpg.019ad871eb49c1ebe15508148704d34d.jpg1_Unze_Silbermuenze_Australien_RAM_Koala_2024_vs1.thumb.jpg.1c850cc7a8a37b894fae9af3acaef2db.jpg1_Unze_Silbermuenze_Australien_RAM_Koala_2024_rs1.thumb.jpg.5a2e821a4415295f1553417bc304a039.jpg

Anyone know if they are keeping QE2 on the coins for the series or does KC3 appear from 25?

1 hour ago, ZigZag said:

Anyone know if they are keeping QE2 on the coins for the series or does KC3 appear from 25?

I am pretty much sure KC3 will be on next coins. As i read somewhere, QE2 will/can be pictured till May 2024 as the latest

10 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

2nd coin in the series of 6.  The first coin only came out a few weeks ago.  Is this going to be a quick series for Royal Mint?

Looks like it anyway will not be quick in bullion, as such version was not announced today ;) btw, the series will consist of 7 coins: 6 decades + Completer

29 minutes ago, ak74 said:

btw, the series will consist of 7 coins: 6 decades + Completer

I hadn't noticed that.  Since I am a James Bond super fan, I guess I'm committed (or should be).

Looks like the next two coins are January and March, so pretty rapid.

Haven't seen any mention of bullion for these at all.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

3 hours ago, Charliemouse said:

Looks like the next two coins are January and March, so pretty rapid.

That would be very rapid for sure. At the same time, one of the German dealers wrote that there will be two releases per year...

19 hours ago, Charliemouse said:

2023 Six Decades of 007: The 1970s

2nd coin in the series of 6.  The first coin only came out a few weeks ago.  Is this going to be a quick series for Royal Mint?

uk23b7qp---2023-bond-films-of-the-70s-uk-1-4oz-gold-proof-coin-reverse-edge-1500x1500-f3a2c67.jpg

I really like the second coin design! The gold bullion versions will be available as far as I know. The first coin in the series is now available in bullion version so looks like the RM will proceed with both proof and bullion.

Are you collecting the proof versions?

5 hours ago, MrStacker said:

The first coin in the series is now available in bullion version so looks like the RM will proceed with both proof and bullion.

So it is.  Looks like 1oz silver and 1oz gold for the bullion.  Proofs are 1oz, 2oz, 5oz silver and 1/4, 1oz, 2oz gold.

Hope to see tubes of the silver bullion on the forum soon.  🤞

5 hours ago, MrStacker said:

Are you collecting the proof versions?

I have the proof 1/4 gold and 2oz silver of the first two, and plan to get the same for each issue.  I have a weakness for Bond.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Not coming soon .. it’s released and selling out ridiculously fast! 
250 mintage. 3/4 oz gold 3/4 oz silver. For a total of 1.5ozt bimetallic coin and design by John Meecanti. Beautiful coin …. But at a whopping $4000 AUD (£2095). Is it worth it?  Because boy it’s selling fast. 

IMG_2648.jpeg

Aaaahhh😉

• 2 weeks later...