• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

44 minutes ago, daca said:

2021 Niue - Star wars - Mandalorian - Grogu Baby Yoda

ibniu202144_1.thumb.jpg.ba24423c26a59e8b5b76e3c55d4ef27e.jpg

ibniu202144_2.thumb.jpg.56e08b7919f0dc5bc0a09fe3ac8673b1.jpg

ibniu202145_1.thumb.jpg.f1e2d41282e3aed313ebe50efc2725bb.jpg

2021 Mongolia - Evolution of Life - Hominidae

itmon22136_1.thumb.jpg.6e5d45ce00f049e530a8a390bec0e758.jpg

itmon22136_2.thumb.jpg.5947f261b35aed6ad526ece12be38709.jpg

Grogu, what else. Great that he comes after such a short waiting time after Mando. Looks like it's selling faster than Mando. My favotite Star Wars coin series.

3 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Barbados 2022 5$

Mercury spherical coin

1 OZ AG, Ultra Dark Antique Finish

Second coin in the planets of the solar system spherical coins series 

Mercury1.jpg

Mercury2.jpg

Mecury3.jpg

Where from and when cos you know we got to get it..lol....and really it's the third after the moon but the moon has that big foot print on it.

Edited by DarkChameleon

4 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Where from and when cos you know we got to get it..lol....and really it's the third after the moon but the moon has that big foot print on it.

It's coming in february. We know we have to get it😂

In this planet series it's the second "coin". But you are right, the moon was the first 1 OZ spherical.

38 minutes ago, Tritoon01 said:

@daca....where to buy ?292114445_2022chinakilotiger.jpg.a08dbb940fde6a617d13e44f6b658c19.jpg

It's not really available right now. Try to preorder at a coin dealer, that offers modern chinese coins. If you wait for them to get online in a couple of days/weeks it will be propably more expensive

1 hour ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Hi.

Just wanted to ask, is it easy buying from LPM. I was wondering about the port duties and taxes onto of the cost of the coins purchased from them.

Thankyou.

I always try to source items from inside the UE (better for my wallet), LPM is a last resort due to VAT (19% here in Romania) and high shipping cost (65 $/Fedex). Fedex also ask for 20$ for import fees.

Payment on LPM is only possible in USD or HKD

Edited by daca

59 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

Barbados 2022, 3 OZ spherical Pangea Blue Marble 

Pangea1.jpg

Pangea2.jpg

Pangea3.jpg

Pangea4.jpg

Oh great, another one, still waiting on my meteorite one to arrive.

These are definitely my most expensive new coins, beaten only by my peace dollars for ...damn that expensive collection..lol.

Edited by DarkChameleon