• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

5 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Thanks. I would be tempted with the 10oz completer if I hadn't spent far too much with them recently, and not actually received many of my orders.

Maybe when it settles down a bit and I feel a bit more organised!

Just now, NewCoins said:

Thanks. I would be tempted with the 10oz completer if I hadn't spent far too much with them recently, and not actually received many of my orders.

I bet the bullion stuff is more likely to get shipped on time!

3 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

Double and 1/4 bullion sovereigns too.

9 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Do you believe they will do well? I just don't like the pink colour....when are the RM  going to change from copper to silver...

Well, you're probably not going to be able to get a 2022 sovereign in any other colour, so my guess is they'll do well!

2 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

I think they look much more pink in the adverts than they do in reality.

I’m not saying they’re not pink compared to older sovs - just that they’re not really as terrible as the pictures make them out to be.

I guess it's a case of having them in hand and deciding... Personally the earlier sovreigns are so much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye and what a Gold sovereign should look like...

3 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

I guess it's a case of having them in hand and deciding... Personally the earlier sovreigns are so much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye and what a Gold sovereign should look like...

Yes I agree with you. I’m simply saying the adverts make the new Sovereigns look excessively pink than they are in reality imo. I’m comparing the new Sovereign pics to the actual new Sovereign coins - I’m not comparing the new Sovereigns to the older Sovereigns. 🙂

3 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Yes I agree with you. I’m simply saying the adverts make the new Sovereigns look excessively pink than they are in reality imo. I’m comparing the new Sovereign pics to the actual new Sovereign coins - I’m not comparing the new Sovereigns to the older Sovereigns. 🙂

Understand.....I'm not sure about purchasing one or two...its a case of buying a sov and a 1/2 or just buying another 2022 proof..but the premiums now make me think twice..

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Rephrasing to avoid ambiguity:

I've seen the blister packs only sold by the royal mint.

3 hours ago, westminstrel said:

Yes ofc why not? They’re all available to purchase individually.

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/uk-coin-ranges/sovereign/

I presumed they were asking if the blister packs can be bought from elsewhere?

5 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Rephrasing to avoid ambiguity:

I've seen the blister packs only sold by the royal mint.

I presumed they were asking if the blister packs can be bought from elsewhere?

Yes sorry I thought it didn’t read too well. I was indeed asking if blisters are only exclusive to RM or can be bought from other dealers. 

I have only seen one dealer in France offering Britannias in blister. But i could imagine to see this special Sovereign in blister at several dealers. It's really a special issue and i guess nobody that is alive today will ever see another platinum jubilee Sovereign. But who knows... Can you imagine the size of Charles' ears if he turns 150?