• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

1 minute ago, Cityman1 said:

I usually sprinkle hundreds and thousands on my cup cakes for eating, not on my charts when reading the gold price. Oh.

Probably help in trying to read what the market will do next

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

11 minutes ago, Cityman1 said:

I usually sprinkle hundreds and thousands on my cup cakes for eating, not on my charts when reading the gold price. Oh.

Sadly I have a brain injury and I have cognitive moments!!!

Probably from eating too many crayons in my time in the army! 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

crayons

Code for disco biscuits?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

1 hour ago, silversky said:

From the top on Friday, to the current bottom today it's a full 10% drop in $$

That's absolutely savage, and I'm not even sure what the excuse event for the actual trigger was.  It just happened suddenly and gained momentum.  It currently looks like a falling knife to me.  Pack up and wait a week or two would be my instinct if I were buying at the moment.

image.png.248fff4f5e0014ec5345e6ff12eb43c7.png

You could well be right. By luck or judgement I managed to get the last two lowest lows and bought at those times. This lowest low could revisit those prices of March but in what reality does that make sense with inflation? I'm not saying you should spend all of your money now at $21.04/£17.40, it might be a good idea to wait a week or 2 if you want physical. Silver (and gold) premiums go up instantly with spot but take a bit longer to come down when spot drops. If I see deals on TSF today that reflect current spot price I will buy them (if they are coins/items that I usually buy)

technicalanalysis.thumb.png.c3d603c137b8db761938ab1fd41a76e9.png

Edited by HonestMoneyGoldSilver

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

Code for disco biscuits?

Only the Mefloquine the MOD gave me.

Back on topic - ahem Gold has gone down $100 in space over a week and silver has been destroyed also.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

22 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Alright I got my 100s and thousand mixed up!

Very easy to do. I try to put ours in colour order but the little sods get everywhere.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

It's a latent soviet plot as we were warned about by Yuri Bezmenov. We've been through stage 1 - Demoralization; this is stage 2- Destabilization. The marxist machinations set in motion by the KGB lumber on long after the death of the commissariat that spawned it. Or it might just be magic.

35 minutes ago, Petra said:

No matter how low it goes, only one thing for sure …… it’s going back up sooner rather than later. Once the lows have filtered into the actual advertised coin and bar prices, get loading up, it won’t last!😮🤔

👆🏻this 100%

3 minutes ago, Sovhead said:

👆🏻this 100%

The summer I predict when the fed pivots. Unless a credit crisis ensues beforehand.

I am buying more AG, paper silver, GDXJ & Wheaton is this continues. ;) 
Much more upside than another block of physical to throw at burglars and use as a paper weight. 

I will buy a sov or two if it gets to £1479.09 :) 

13 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

You could well be right. By luck or judgement I managed to get the last two lowest lows and bought at those times. This lowest low could revisit those prices of March but in what reality does that make sense with inflation? I'm not saying you should spend all of your money now at $21.04/£17.40, it might be a good idea to wait a week or 2 if you want physical. Silver (and gold) premiums go up instantly with spot but take a bit longer to come down when spot drops. If I see deals on TSF today that reflect current spot price I will buy them (if they are coins/items that I usually buy)

technicalanalysis.thumb.png.c3d603c137b8db761938ab1fd41a76e9.png

Fabulous chart that! So simple. 
Anyone that says TA is useless is a moron or following a morons TA like them. :P 

The amount of time i have pinpointed to the exact point a retracement based on a simple line over the last year is impressive. 
And I have no idea really what i am doing (yet). 

Edited by Stacktastic

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

Very specific 😆 

Yeah - I like to be accurate LOL, I was using the gold version of the chart above. 
Good chance it will get there and bounce hard if the dollar and bonds stay strong. 

Good chance silver could fall off its perch in the next year - being industrial. 
Especially if anyone announces a recession and stagflation! 
Im backing up the truck towards £15.27.00 :P 

Black swann event combined with that - £13. 

Edited by Stacktastic

3 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Gareth recon's silver is set up for a bounce. 
time count of 7 (daily candles) is usually very precise.
Support/gap fill also just below. 

SILVER.png

can you share the youtube link mate?