• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

4 minutes ago, monkey said:

Hi basic premise is that there has been an extreme move to the upside on the gold silver ration back in September 2022 is going to make an extreme move to the down side. Meaning silvers is going to gain value against gold.

He charts patterns on various time frames to predict when his moves will trigger. I believe his med- tong term target of gold to silver will be around 10oz of silver - 1oz of gold around 2029.

In short if you own silver and gold, in his eyes the next few years are going to be very good to you.

tubs.jpg

18 hours ago, BLOOMMAN101 said:

Rafi is an acquired taste but some interesting charts inc silver and palladium, which is off on a nice little run this afternoon 
Jump the first 6 minutes (just a stock recommendation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeolEFkiRDY

The best intro to a video ever! :lol:

20 hours ago, katyc said:

. . . Does anyone understand what he's trying to say in a nutshell?

Hi katyc,

I only listened to 5 minutes of it from where the video started but, in that time, he's basically saying two things:

The first is that there are scheduled news events for which the market anticipates a number (e.g. Consumer Confidence) and then there's the actual hard number that's released on the day which will either be in line with the prediction or higher or lower. Big differentials represent trading opportunities for those with gonads made of steel and the skills to interpret them. It's a tempting game for traders as there's often massive volatility* - and that means large and fast profits for those on the right side of the market. However, the opposite is equally true - hence it's not a game for the faint-hearted. And it's made more complicated by the fact that the market can tank on 'good' results and go to the moon on 'bad' results.

His second point is a conspiracy rant (aka the truth) about how the whole thing is all nonsense as it's largely manipulated by a handful of major players - Vanguard and Blackrock etc. who have their globalist agenda to ensure we go nowhere (ULEZ etc.), stay home (lockdowns), own nothing (WEF) - but we'll be happy!

It all makes sense to me!

😉

* By way of example, watch a live chart of the U.S. indices (say Dow30) on the first Friday of every month at 1.30pm U.K. time when 'Non-Farm Payroll' numbers are released. 

Edited by timsk

12 minutes ago, katyc said:

Thank you @monkey and @timsk. if this manipulation never stops how do we get to truly visit the moon...? Saying that, physical IS in short supply and if it becomes a real issue then the likes of comex will mean nothing.

Things can only be manipulated and lied about for so long. The longer its held back against the natural behavioral action, the harder it become to control.

I think the supply/demand is so far weighted to under supply for the demand it's going to have to balance to true value in the near future (in the next 5 or so years). Industrial demand for silver is increasing with the electrification of everything and very few new silver mines are coming on line to meet that demand.

17 minutes ago, katyc said:

if this manipulation never stops how do we get to truly visit the moon...?

Never, they make too much money from nothing, they will find endless ways to do it again.

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

6 minutes ago, monkey said:

Things can only be manipulated and lied about for so long. The longer its held back against the natural behavioral action, the harder it become to control.

I think the supply/demand is so far weighted to under supply for the demand it's going to have to balance to true value in the near future (in the next 5 or so years). Industrial demand for silver is increasing with the electrification of everything and very few new silver mines are coming on line to meet that demand.

The cost to manufacture it will be so high it will have to drive the price up (the alternative is they don't mine it - which will result in a shortage - so that's a win-win for physical. The only way for silver to get back it's true value of over a hundred years ago is for a physical shortage to be known globally. We just need those Tik-Tok Turds to catch wind of it then we'd be quids in!

8 minutes ago, monkey said:

On 14/03/2023 at 09:04, Zhorro said:

I think the figures in the 2021 article are out of date.  According to the US Debt Clock page, the paper to silver ratio is now 364.29 to 1

image.png.c06a951f0822f062c1a57c967bda332e.png

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Back in March, I reported that the paper to silver ratio was 364.29 to 1.  Interestingly it is now only (!) 273.99 to 1 - which is quite a fall in a matter of 5 1/2 months.  It will be interesting to see whether this continues - and the implications of this move (why has it happened, and will there be an impact on the spot price of silver?).

image.jpeg.d85c43d3ce2e2dcebfa04634e851da7b.jpeg

The paper to gold ratio has increased slightly in this time period - up from 121.32 to 1, to 127.19 to 1.  So, not really much change with gold.

this article explains an example of manipulation arbitrage trading

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/021715/precious-metals-arbitrage.asp

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, katyc said:

Thank you @monkey and @timsk. if this manipulation never stops how do we get to truly visit the moon...? Saying that, physical IS in short supply and if it becomes a real issue then the likes of comex will mean nothing.

Hi katyc,

I agree with the other comments posted in answer to your question and would add that in my view the situation will change when the pendulum starts to swing the other way and there's a return to something approaching normal. Doubtless we all have very different views about constitutes 'normal', but I wager that most people (everywhere - not just the good folk on this fine forum) agree that what we've all been living through over the past few years - and continue to live through - is far from normal. For me, normal means a return to something approaching a democracy whereby I at least think I have some control over what our elected politicians do in my name. At the moment, they appear to be out of control and forcing through policies that no one has voted for. For example, in my last post, I referenced ULEZ. Well, that's just the start of what Sadiq Khan has planned for Londoners . . . 

The Green Globalists Behind Ulez – and What They Have Planned Next

Just now, timsk said:

I referenced ULEZ. Well, that's just the start of what Sadiq Khan has planned for Londoners . . . 

The Green Globalists Behind Ulez – and What They Have Planned Next

Next mayoral election khan is toast mind, hes committed political suicide with Ulez, people will vote him out!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

25 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Next mayoral election khan is toast mind, hes committed political suicide with Ulez, people will vote him out!

Although it would be splendid if were as simple as this, one should bear in mind the overwhelming apathy of British sheep when it comes to matters politic...and combine that with the intense power-hunger of Sad Dιck's ilk. The proportion of Muslim councillors across the London boroughs bears unwelcome witness to the next Mayoral "election" being far from tolling a sure-fire death-knell for the incumbent nanotwat.

Bookmakers currently give the poison dwarf a 75-80% chance of winning. 'Nuff said.

Edited by PapaLazarou

All Wars Are Central Bankers' Wars

Perception is more important than intrinsic value in our environment of virtual constructs and controlled narratives. There are people out there who believe cryptos are more real than gold and silver and they are right - in their world cryptos are king while gold and silver rarely get the opportunity to speak

We're going to have a major correction when folks in general but especially younger generations hear gold and silver speak for the first time. If you ask the average person on a UK campus or high street about gold, silver and cryptos, you'll find < 1% own physical metals whereas > 10% own cryptos. If silver were to become as heavily hyped and followed as crypto even for a brief period of time, the price action would transform the market and we'd have triple digit silver overnight

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

5 hours ago, ZRPMs said:

At the risk of going off topic 

However to fetch it back. Do you think I have enough silver? Whilst monitoring if I have enough I've discovered I have 8.75 silver to 1 gold. Wen moon?

Very good video clip. I wondered where this chap had disappeared to. He was all over TV about 5-10 years back. Much like David Bellamy....

Edited by monkey

3 minutes ago, monkey said:

Very good video clip. I wondered where this chap had diapered to. He was all over TV about 5-10 years back. Much like David Bellamy....

If you don't Toe the line you don't get on the telly anymore

I'm alright, Jack, Keep your hands off of my stack

1 hour ago, monkey said:

. . .  Much like David Bellamy....

One of the first big names to be cancelled for going off-piste. Let's hope Neil Oliver doesn't suffer the same fate. The pressure on the top brass at GBNews to get shot of him must be immense. Hopefully, they've cast their eye across the pond to see what happened to Fox News and Tucker Carlson after the two of them parted company and have decided to let him stay. For now.

3 hours ago, EdwardTeach said:

He does a 10 minute monologue on GB News every weekend. They’re very good. This was his last one.

I think I'll have to sign up to them thanks!
sorry for leading the thread a little off subject.

To rectify this. Looks Like Silver could be doing a back test on a W pattern neck line (£19.24) ready for a target of around £21.30....... Which is nice.

Edited by monkey

3 hours ago, EdwardTeach said:

He does a 10 minute monologue on GB News every weekend. They’re very good. This was his last one.

This is why he is no longer the poster boy! Most if not all of what he did was on the BBC!🤔🫢