• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

1 hour ago, KDave said:

You think gold will fall to $750?

No, I dont know what will happen. If I was to guess, Id say it will go up, a lot.

But if it does drop, it wont be because he predicted it using his BS graph analysis. Hes just another idiot talking rubbish. For every 100 idiots, one ends up right.

Edited by TheApe

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

With Elliot wave i have seen it counted one way and then counted another way.
Price going down to $750...........
But Sir the price is still going up...........
Wait a minute, let me count again..............
Price going up to $2200.

The only issue is if the USD appreciates a lot. There is a shortage of dollars out there to pay down USD denominated debts. It could mean the price of the USD will appreciate. The thing is most of us here are buying gold in GBP.  The price of gold might be $750 USD but at the same time it could be £1500 GBP as other fiat depreciates against the strengthening dollar. Are members going to take the chance the USD will strongly appreciate and sell all your gold for USD and hold these on that chance?

I have heard this before, but honestly I dont want to hold any dollar. They are printing more then ever and the Country is in massive debt.

Id rather be on the side of logic, although I know logic is often on the losing end.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, KDave said:

The falling asparagus indicates a coming severe downside movement, expect between $750 and $400 USD as per the two vertical spread asparagus.

You are viewing the asparagus candle stick chart upside down. When viewed correctly, after a period of consolidation it is upside movement over the rest of the year between $1750 and $2400 USD. 

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

53 minutes ago, sixgun said:

You are viewing the asparagus candle stick chart upside down. When viewed correctly, after a period of consolidation it is upside movement over the rest of the year between $1750 and $2400 USD. 

Ah yes I see it - if gravity is inverted the two asparagus do indeed say that, but we would need to see the fallen asparagus close above the plate before we can be confident in the upside target.

On 27/05/2020 at 05:47, Divmad said:

Weren't you the guy who was sitting Gold down to $400 back in late March? If you weren't totally wiped out then, you are just another anonymous mischief making fraud. Seen your sort on hundreds of stock BBs. A waste of space. 

😁

On 28/05/2020 at 17:49, Chorlton said:

Thinking about it logically if anyone had been shorting gold down to $400 since March each realised trade would mean you lose up to about 70%. Using any form of leveraged trade would mean you have now gone into hiding due to the huge loses.

Assuming you didn't it is likely as things recover other investment opportunities will increasingly take the place of gold and remove that part of the demand for it and other similar assets.

🙄

On 28/05/2020 at 15:49, Martin1983 said:

@Wonger, anymore news mate, I login here to see the daily update from you tbh, I need gold to crumble so I can start scooping 

Be patient, you have 290000 Commercial net shorts on your side with enough firepower to overwhelm anything, there will only be one outcome! 😉 

5 hours ago, Wonger said:

Be patient, you have 290000 Commercial net shorts on your side with enough firepower to overwhelm anything, there will only be one outcome! 😉 

You do understand what that really means long term? Short speculation on PMs is highly leveraged on minimal cash cover so if it goes against them they are covering their asses fast! If the dollar weakens any more those SHORT term shorts will be round the ankles of any trader looking for a quick buck.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 30/05/2020 at 02:29, Prophecy said:

You do understand what that really means long term? Short speculation on PMs is highly leveraged on minimal cash cover so if it goes against them they are covering their asses fast! If the dollar weakens any more those SHORT term shorts will be round the ankles of any trader looking for a quick buck.

I doubt the Commercials are holding 274000 net short contracts to then let the price go against them

gold s.PNG

On 25/03/2020 at 11:06, Wonger said:

Look at the COT report on the 23rd April the commercials held their lowest short positions, its no coincidence that Gold bottomed around $1266 (arrow) the COT report was telling you that the commercials were now building short contracts by selling the opposing long contracts to the speculators, the COT was telling you to buy Gold and it carried on building until recently when we had record breaking shorts held by the commercials, the speculators have clearly now stopped buying contracts, so the commercials will manipulate the price down causing the speculators to close out their long contracts at losses which is the commercials gain, its wash rinse repeat ever since futures markets first began!😉    

gc cot.PNG

cot latest.PNG

😉

This Dutch guy read something in an article - he doesn't have much of a clue.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I fully expect gold spot to follow a washing line curve but to say it's going to reset to the levels mentioned in this thread is just trolling. I hope it drops 20 maybe 30 % for a while so we can pick up more for less (as it did after 2011). I do hope no one in here is short-term trading it, if you are you aren't the smart money in the market. The only way for it to go permanently down to Wonger's predictions is if a gold meteorite gently lands in uninhabited lands or a mining company works out how to get to the gold in the earth's core. Not even China and Russia dumping all their lies on the market will take it down to 400

Edited by Prophecy