• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Well they are. I've done my best to explain the economy and the impacts. But it's your average Joe. People think they know economics but they don't because it's never on mainstream media. Is it going to be on the BBC or ITV tonight that gold is at all time highs? The answer is simply no. I text my sister today. No response and I bought my mum a kilo of silver for her as it wasn't sinking in.

It just maybe😀

from BBC News website 49 mins ago😲
Gold hits record high as investor jitters spread

I don’t think we have seen the half of it yet, the economy hasnt even begun to crash, this is gonna make the 2008 crash look like a paradise. Do any of you think we could see it go above £2000, really wouldn’t surprise me if it happened within the 12m. The Tory government don’t have the bottle to raise taxes so the currency will have to get inflated to cover the atrocious amount of borrowing they have done.

5 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

It was settling @dicker but as I write this at 12:19am UK time it’s now £1,517.09.

Where is this going. 😳

And Silver is £19.65 @00.26am 😱 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

And Silver is £19.65 @00.26am 😱 

in dollars $25.20, should have pulled back, the second it hit $25 there was a big sell order but it didnt stop it al all, within 10 minues it had crossed $25 again...this is new territory, $20 didnt stop it either, theres some point but i have no idea where its going to be at.

7 hours ago, KRO said:

It just maybe😀

from BBC News website 49 mins ago😲
Gold hits record high as investor jitters spread

Ok so it's on the website. So was that the main headline when Natasha  Kaplinski was the 1st thing that came her mouth at 6pm also let me know if it's on the front page of the sun tomorrow? You are consoiusly looking as you are in the PM world ask yourself this, if it was really is part of the masses Katie price would be a millionaire  consultancy firm. But she's too busy getting the turkey in last shop from her 95th boyfriend  in turkey....i know you made a tounge in cheek comment. Theres a reason out of the 10000 members here.but for a worldwide forum it actually proves how dumb the masses are.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, cornishrich said:

1524.71 crazy

This is the beginning. I missed the gold board. But happy to wait for the silver train..

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

This is the beginning. I missed the gold board. But happy to wait for the silver train..

Same here would like to get some bars but the price is getting higher and higher 

Edited by cornishrich

5 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

When it crashed the bullion dealers kept the prices high...it was as if silver was not even down, bullion cost more then when it was 40% higher.

People bemoan a silver etf because it's not physical but that was the way to go 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

26 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

When it crashed the bullion dealers kept the prices high...it was as if silver was not even down, bullion cost more then when it was 40% higher.

I do remember that which was the main reason I didn’t buy any. I bet they’ll be putting their prices up now when it suits.

5 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

I do remember that which was the main reason I didn’t buy any. I bet they’ll be putting their prices up now when it suits.

Their premiums are dropping, they are starting to price them out of deals, more buying and selling in their lcs or fleabay.