• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

9 minutes ago, Spyder said:

That is not what it says. Promotion ends 15th June. No where does it say, once stock runs out

if stock runs out what do you expect to happen?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

14 minutes ago, Spyder said:

That is not what it says. Promotion ends 15th June. No where does it say, once stock runs out

Yes it does on here

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

15 minutes ago, Spyder said:

until 15th June - or while stocks last!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, ozzie456 said:

It's now "orderable", not "in stock".

good didnt want them anyway 😆

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 minute ago, CazLikesCoins said:

Order-able. Probably due June 16th. 😅

My thoughts exactly lol

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

7 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

My thoughts exactly lol

Some bullion dealers invoke sumptuous visual images of oak panelled walls and three piece suits baring the aroma of imported cigars and adorned with gold pocket watches . Chards? Lawrence skiing up and down a mountain in his underpants 🤣 

It is best if they have run out or all listing on this forum for a while will be pointless. Who is going to buy an ordinary sovereign while you can purchase a one year design for less.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

It is best if they have run out or all listing on this forum for a while will be pointless. Who is going to buy an ordinary sovereign while you can purchase a one year design for less.

With the six quid postage added on you're only saving a couple of quid over the £395 asking price for a nice Mary Gillick or bun top on here.

2 minutes ago, CazLikesCoins said:

With the six quid postage added on you're only saving a couple of quid over the £395 asking price for a nice Mary Gillick or bun top on here.

That was an excellent deal he had today. Someone could have bought all six negotiated free postage and would only have been four coins away from the full ten

9 hours ago, Spyder said:

That was an excellent deal he had today. Someone could have bought all six negotiated free postage and would only have been four coins away from the full ten

Shame theres not more fractionals around. I could do with a fractional flea market where I can indulge my love of 1 gram bars. I find the retail therapy high off of them is just as good as a sovereign. And I don't have to bust my bank. Then again, 1 dollar goldbacks! I can't remember the original post now. 😅 Something about cheap underpants.

Edited by CazLikesCoins

1 hour ago, CazLikesCoins said:

Shame theres not more fractionals around. I could do with a fractional flea market where I can indulge my love of 1 gram bars. I find the retail therapy high off of them is just as good as a sovereign. And I don't have to bust my bank. Then again, 1 dollar goldbacks! I can't remember the original post now. 😅 Something about cheap underpants.

If you want to indulge in cheap fractional, look for jewellery at close to spot. Bonus, you can also wear it. I buy rings and chains at spot or under.

3 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

£19 better off buying two singles

2 minutes ago, Spyder said:

£19 better off buying two singles

Yeah, but much cheaper than the mint sell them, as I believe dealers did not have access to new stock of double sovereigns.

I do think the design looks very nice on the double diameter.

Edited by Solachesis