• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

15 hours ago, dga00 said:

1.644,13 € a.k.a 2.7% premium for 2020 1Oz Gold Britannia

https://www.coininvest.com/en/gold-coins/britannia/1-oz-britannia-gold-coin-2020/

best premium you can currently get on a brand new 2020 coin :)

coininvest.png

www.coininvest.com - coininvest GmbH

+44-20-369-50335 / +49-69-348-77570 / sales@coininvest.com

coininvest.com specializes in buying and selling gold and silver bars and coins to private individuals as well as institutional investors, financial advisors and resellers. coininvest.com helps their customers to invest in inflation-safe assets, with its offer ranging from 1g to 1000g gold bars topped off with all popular gold and silver coins. coininvest.com offers excellent prices as we purchase directly from mints and producers and act as their official distributor. coininvest.com is your expert for buying, selling, transporting, storing, insuring, sorting and reprocessing precious metals.

On 27/10/2020 at 15:15, Foster88 said:

This isn’t so much a deal but I’ve received an email today from Bullion By Post with 3% off everything.

It might be of use to someone.

E752ACF4-AAC0-4C2E-A008-449E1D72DD9E.jpeg

Some of their gold bars have good prices at the moment. I don't know any other dealers with better prices which aren't a hassle to buy from unfortunately :(

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

On 20/10/2020 at 12:48, MANJSK said:

H&B doing qtr proof sov of lone warrior for £99. Got the letter thru this morning but the website states its £199.

So I bought this. It's a lovely coin.

It's actually really handy because they are letting people pay in installments (interest free), but they deliver on the first payment. I've decided to pay over two months, so £45.50 a month, and I received the coin today.

On 30/10/2020 at 09:52, Connor said:

I'm assuming it's something to do with ID verification, anti money laundering or something like that. If you're paying them by card it's hardly a credit agreement

Dunno but it hasn't lead to better service from CPM coins! Still waiting for the 2 remaining  Battle of Britain 1g ingots of my 2nd order (placed on 6th October) which have not turned up. That's two deliveries (about £235 in ingots)  that  have disappeared!

They’ve offered to send out a third batch which I've suggested they might want to do by SD! I don't think it helps that their logo (or more importantly the text below) is clearly on display on in the packaging - a bit of a giveaway on the contents  for anyone wanting to swipe it and paints a target on the recipient too!

20201105_192538.thumb.jpg.1981d384a1a24fc55233f3854e80d7b6.jpg

1 minute ago, 272 said:

Dunno but it hasn't lead to better service from CPM coins! Still waiting for the 2 remaining  Battle of Britain 1g ingots of my 2nd order (placed on 6th October) which have not turned up. That's two deliveries (about £235 in ingots)  that  have disappeared!

They’ve offered to send out a third batch which I've suggested they might want to do by SD! I don't think it helps that their logo (or more importantly the text below) is clearly on display on in the packaging - a bit of a giveaway on the contents  for anyone wanting to swipe it and paints a target on the recipient too!

20201105_192538.thumb.jpg.1981d384a1a24fc55233f3854e80d7b6.jpg

That's unfortunate, sorry to hear you're having problems. I'm glad you put a warning though, I was considering ordering one of those. I'll probably avoid them now.

13 hours ago, Connor said:

That's unfortunate, sorry to hear you're having problems. I'm glad you put a warning though, I was considering ordering one of those. I'll probably avoid them now.

I've ordered in the past off them and never had a problem and received within a week of ordering them too but I did think the same with the emblem on the letter that its like a big neon sign for the postman 

1 hour ago, Peterheat said:

I've ordered in the past off them and never had a problem and received within a week of ordering them too but I did think the same with the emblem on the letter that its like a big neon sign for the postman 

Yeah it is a bit risky. Nobody wants to be playing postie roulette. 

2 hours ago, Connor said:

Yeah it is a bit risky. Nobody wants to be playing postie roulette. 

They've agreed to send it recorded delivery so hopefully it will turn up and with the right number of ingots this time.

It's a shame as I had no problems with the first order and the ingots are really nice. Plus at todays gold prices, £49 per 1g ingot makes it just over 2% spot!

3 minutes ago, 272 said:

They've agreed to send it recorded delivery so hopefully it will turn up and with the right number of ingots this time.

It's a shame as I had no problems with the first order and the ingots are really nice. Plus at todays gold prices, £49 per 1g ingot makes it just over 2% spot!

Is it 24k gold? 

16 minutes ago, Connor said:

Without being too nosey I hope, how did you manage to get 6? I thought it was a max order of three?

I always get another Family member to order for me. But I do believe others have ordered by phone and got 9 🙂

1 hour ago, Connor said:

Without being too nosey I hope, how did you manage to get 6? I thought it was a max order of three?

Just ordered two lots of 3 separately First lot came through fine. So far only got one of the second batch. I think.  As has already been said they are 24 ct so I think a better deal than the H&B  Remembrance quarter sov on price alone although its still a nice coin too. 

15 minutes ago, 272 said:

Just ordered two lots of 3 separately First lot came through fine. So far only got one of the second batch. I think.  As has already been said they are 24 ct so I think a better deal than the H&B  Remembrance quarter sov on price alone although its still a nice coin too. 

Yeh definitely, the sovereign is 22k and still a little more expensive by the gram

5 hours ago, 272 said:

I agree, It's a very nice coin and a proof finish. Also the free p&p is a good offer from H&B 👍

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I agree, It's a very nice coin and a proof finish. Also the free p&p is a good offer from H&B 👍

Where I did the instalment payment, I was very surprised to receive the coin. I'm sure they are leaving themselves wide open to scammers, I've basically got a sovereign coin that I've not really paid for.

On 06/11/2020 at 12:34, 272 said:

Just to say the last 2 ingots arrived today by recorded delivery. Plus CPM had taken their logo off any visible part of the parcel as requested so fair play to them.

20201107_122410a.thumb.jpg.1110652f81fbaae27963552fd804aaa1.jpg

28 minutes ago, 272 said:

Just to say the last 2 ingots arrived today by recorded delivery. Plus CPM had taken their logo off any visible part of the parcel as requested so fair play to them.

20201107_122410a.thumb.jpg.1110652f81fbaae27963552fd804aaa1.jpg

Glad you got them in one piece, I emailed them about the packaging thing, that was there response, had you specifically requested that they remove any logos when you made your order?

Screenshot_20201107-143551__01.jpg

1 hour ago, Connor said:

Glad you got them in one piece, I emailed them about the packaging thing, that was there response, had you specifically requested that they remove any logos when you made your order?

Screenshot_20201107-143551__01.jpg

I specifically asked them to in my email given 2 deliveries had gone missing. They didnt say they were going to in their response but  in the parcel I got today their header was completely removed from the order letter and packaging.

Just now, 272 said:

I specifically asked them to in my email given 2 deliveries had gone missing. They didnt say they were going to in their response but  in the parcel I got today their header was completely removed from the order letter and packaging.

Oh and they've raised the missing deliveries with Royal Mail.