• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

29 minutes ago, Zaurett said:

Just an odd situation to be in lol. I’ve bought plenty of PM’s from H&B, Atkinson’s, Silver to Go, Silver Mountain and the European Mint in the past couple of years, all without issue. But try and get 3g of cheap gold and they’re acting like I’m asking to borrow the Hope Diamond for a Halloween party! 😂

I really want to get some of their 1g gold Battle of Britain squares, but the credit check really puts me off. I dont think I want them that badly!

Edited by Squashie

9 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I really want to get some of their 1g gold Battle of Britain squares, but the credit check really puts me off. I dont think I want them that badly!

My thought exactly mate. I've even contacted them through FB messenger about a couple of things but after today's update on here in gonna give it a miss. I'll just put the money towards a 2.5 gr bar from Bairds. 

7 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I've had 3 Brexit and 3 Battle of Britain Ingots from CPM over the past 30days. No credits checks done and zero fishing calls. Maybe it's done randomly 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I've had 3 Brexit and 3 Battle of Britain Ingots from CPM over the past 30days. No credits checks done and zero fishing calls. Maybe it's done randomly 🤷‍♂️

Strange... yes I also would like the Brexit ones, but couldnt see them on their website so assumed they were out of stock. Do you mind if I ask how you ordered? Maybe they only do them if you order a certain way?

1 hour ago, Squashie said:

Strange... yes I also would like the Brexit ones, but couldnt see them on their website so assumed they were out of stock. Do you mind if I ask how you ordered? Maybe they only do them if you order a certain way?

I ordered the Brexit Ingots on the 13-09-2020 and they were delivered about a week later, around the 20th. I think the offer ended a day later.

Edited by Woodsy

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

I think GDPR is an EU law so I'd get on it quickly.

Its currently enshrined in UK law as part of the DPA 2018 so wont disappear in December but there are suggestions Cummings wants to make changes down the road as part of the national data strategy.

Edited by 272

19 hours ago, Squashie said:

Ordered mine as a new customer last week and paid by debit card - no checks or queries. Got them today. They're quite nice little pieces for the price. I've ordered 3 more so hopefully they'll turn up next week.

Hi all,
Relatively new to Gold and Silver collecting. 

What do you think of below coin I am thinking of purchasing today?. Does this represent decent value, its about 3 percent premium.

https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/verkauf/100-euro-goldmuenze-mix-im-etui-und-zertifikat-top-qualitaet-20312

I like the coin and am looking for a half ounce coin just to mix it up as I have none. 

Thanks you

2 hours ago, Murph2300 said:

Hi all,
Relatively new to Gold and Silver collecting. 

What do you think of below coin I am thinking of purchasing today?. Does this represent decent value, its about 3 percent premium.

https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/verkauf/100-euro-goldmuenze-mix-im-etui-und-zertifikat-top-qualitaet-20312

I like the coin and am looking for a half ounce coin just to mix it up as I have none. 

Thanks you

Looks like you are in the U.K.    if so think about if anyone else will buy when it comes to sell. Plenty others that I think are better looking     But If you like it buy it.

36 minutes ago, ally5727 said:

I’m sure most people that go to Costco have seen the gold bars but was in today (not been in a while) and noticed they are selling sovereigns now as well 

2417183B-A450-430B-ADAF-E932434730C1.jpeg

Got a circular email from them today which said the same although no prices (warehouse only purchase). About 5.6% above current spot?

On 28/09/2020 at 22:13, Woodsy said:

Ordered at the weekend and had a call asking if I wanted to buy the 5g proof version at a discounted rate. Nice guy to be fair and not really pushy.

27 minutes ago, Azmanjim said:

Ordered at the weekend and had a call asking if I wanted to buy the 5g proof version at a discounted rate. Nice guy to be fair and not really pushy.

Received first lot ok but still waiting for 2nd batch (ordered on the 6th October) as there was a delay of up to 10 working days for delivery . If they don't turn up today I will contact them again.

Edited by 272

1 hour ago, 272 said:

Received first lot ok but still waiting for 2nd batch (ordered on the 6th October) as there was a delay of up to 10 working days for delivery . If they don't turn up today I will contact them again.

Did you order the 2nd lot on the same account? I tried this and the ordered was automatically cancelled. I asked a friend to purchase for me a 2nd lot for me.

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

Did you order the 2nd lot on the same account? I tried this and the ordered was automatically cancelled. I asked a friend to purchase for me a 2nd lot for me.

I used a different email but only because there seemed to be IT issues on their side. I had to email them to get them to unlock my original account which took them 2-3 days. I contacted them a week ago and they just said my order was delayed and to allow 10 working days. I think other forum members have ordered up to 9 by phone?