• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Newbie with first purchase (I had to tell someone)

Well done and welcome to the forum. 

New gold is always exciting, regardless if it is your first or tenth piece. I'll defer to @James32 to ask if the excitement is there when you get your millionth piece delivered... :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

If you like the Royal Mint bars stick up a wanted post for 5g bars, there are dozens of members who got them cheap on Black Friday so you can sensibly expect top get them at a decently low premium on here :)

They are also a nice price point, being between half sovereigns and sovereigns

Congrats on your first gold and good luck with your stacking journey

Well done! Look at getting either a 1/10 Britannia, half sovereign or even a full one. I can assure you that when one turns up you will still feel great😮 I find that part of it is the anticipation of the postman calling with the new purchase! Never fails🤔😮👍

Congratulations, I must admit when I first starting collecting /stacking I purchased a 2.5g bar.  I really want to hold it so I cut open the card, it was packed so securely I manage to bend the bar getting out of package.  

At the time everyone was obsessed with 'Gold Rush' the TV show.  So was cool to show the lads a real gold bar.  

10 hours ago, Chronos said:

Only if he buys a golden ring ... Otherwise, he is safe ...

Cut the c**p old boy - nobody is safe in here - way too much shiny - and it will all be mine, MINE I TELL YOU!!!