• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

All I want for Christmas is . . . . . . . . ? 1oz of GOLD? a sovereign??? let's get it and all be part of the journey

Paul

1 hour ago, YorkshireStacker said:

My first update of 2024 woop woop 🥳

+100 from my monthly standing order

+8 from a monthly dividend

+2 from cashback

+10 from a scratch card win

+20 from cashing in bags of 5p and 20p pieces, amazing how quickly they mount up!

+53 from trading the darts world championship

Screenshot_20240106-133244.thumb.jpg.f9a9b9d4ec4c0a933dcfa1ab6a9599bb.jpg

I've also squirreled away part of my Christmas bonus from work and stuck it in my ISA. My plan being that hopefully in several months time I'll be able to sell these 290 units for a profit, and then add that money to my gold fund 🤞

tsf.PNG.84a973c3e4ae06339cf9c7c5b49a0219.PNG

whoop whoop ! yay !!! :) 

Just got myself into action the last few days and listed over 40 items of clothing for sale on "Depop", and will cross list on "Vinted" sales app as well. At about £10-15 each, i should have a Sov by the end of the year if just these sell. I am sure i have a few grand of unused things in the house. Gonna get listing everything now i have momentum. 

78av.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2024 at 13:21, ZRPMs said:

Update for middle of Jan. Sold some more cardboard in the shape of MTG booster boxes. Another 246.05 net to add to the kitty. Total now is 814.78. 

What a racket lol. Five million for a cardboard card stuck in plastic and tied to a necklace. 

... I'd so much rather ...

Edited by CazLikesCoins
adding stuff

30 minutes ago, CazLikesCoins said:

What a racket lol. Five million for a cardboard card stuck in plastic and tied to a necklace. 

So if he was 100% truthful, he really just bought the card just to promote his new crypto liquid market joint ownership blockchain thingy.

Guess it is only a matter of time before someone starts this off with highest graded & rarest NGC/PCGS coins to buy part shares in them, given six-figure sales are regular occurrences now.

They have done it with art with Masterworks.

Especially given there's at least an established history of at least a few hundred years to back them up.

So say an original PF62 Una & Lion DCAM was put up for £250,000 and was sold off in 100x shares.

You could own 1% share of it for £2,500.

To think the guy behind the fabled Tyrant Collection is Dan O'Dowd, a tech/software billionaire. Perhaps something like this was his plan all along building the collection? 

Edited by Paul

52 minutes ago, Paul said:

So if he was 100% truthful, he really just bought the card just to promote his new crypto liquid market joint ownership blockchain thingy.

Guess it is only a matter of time before someone starts this off with highest graded & rarest NGC/PCGS coins to buy part shares in them, given six-figure sales are regular occurrences now.

They have done it with art with Masterworks.

Especially given there's at least an established history of at least a few hundred years to back them up.

So say an original PF62 Una & Lion DCAM was put up for £250,000 and was sold off in 100x shares.

You could own 1% share of it for £2,500.

To think the guy behind the fabled Tyrant Collection is Dan O'Dowd, a tech/software billionaire. Perhaps something like this was his plan all along building the collection? 

I believe the purchaser Logan Paul is trying to sell shares in his Pokemon. Basically you can pay him XXX$$$£££sss to say you own it alongside LP while he rakes in the money and the buyers never get to see their part owned Pikachoo or whatever its called.  The rich get richer and poor get dafter lol.

16 minutes ago, CazLikesCoins said:

I believe the purchaser Logan Paul is trying to sell shares in his Pokemon. Basically you can pay him XXX$$$£££sss to say you own it alongside LP while he rakes in the money and the buyers never get to see their part owned Pikachoo or whatever its called.  The rich get richer and poor get dafter lol.

But you are able to share in the cards appreciation lets say next year the card's worth $50m 🤣 you just 10x you're monies 😁

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 hours ago, CazLikesCoins said:

... I'd so much rather ...

So Instead of me selling my cardboard. What I should do is offer shares. 🤔 Might have to do an end of January up date.

4 hours ago, ZRPMs said:

So Instead of me selling my cardboard. What I should do is offer shares. 🤔 Might have to do an end of January up date.

Yup. Offer shares to the TSF on provision they never see the cards, touch the cards, ask about the cards, see photos of the cards, even think about the cards ...

... I have the worlds first antigravity teleportation time machine if anyone wants shares in it. Above conditions apply lol.

4 hours ago, ArgentSmith said:

But you are able to share in the cards appreciation lets say next year the card's worth $50m 🤣 you just 10x you're monies 😁

Trusting someone like Logan Pall to honour your agreement who once faked his own death? It'd be 'Oh wow I've made nine grand profit on co ownership, oh wait the cardholder's died and no one knows where he left his, my card. 🤨

Just now, SovereignBull said:

Argh it’s the thread police 🚨 Where is this better suited?

🤔😂much as your gold looks great there is a thread … ‘I want to show’ …(or something like that!) if that is one month… can see where everything is heading now🤔😮😮

35 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Decided to get the gold collection out! This little stack has been collected in just over a month! It’s amazing how many things become unnecessary when the gold bug bites!

IMG_4027.jpeg

I don’t care that it’s on the wrong thread - that is a great haul for one month!! 🌞

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

9 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

TY Bro. The 1gs and the1/4 Sov will likely be gifted for birthdays so they will likely be not in my EOY round up. The original goal when I started this in December was to collect 19 Sovs by Dec 2024. I’ve made a really fast start but it will slow down considerably with summer holidays and the usual one off yearly payments such as car insurance and the like! Been really enjoying collecting gold and silver & it’s so much better having ur investment in hand rather than watching lines on a screen. I’m missing a 2004 proof half which is tucked away (still in the RM plastic wrap) for my son’s 21st next year.  The 2004 half has probably been my best purchase so far

It has been great to watch your collection grow - I wait to see you spend £20 or so and become a Platinum Member🌞

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).