• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

All I want for Christmas is . . . . . . . . ? 1oz of GOLD? a sovereign??? let's get it and all be part of the journey

Paul

Been listing boxes of trading cards today. Technically not in a shed but it needs clearing. As they sell, If they sell. I'll keep you posted. 

20231204_204049.thumb.jpg.89bf11866e8d2946f7795036925392c8.jpg Boxes and boxes of sealed booster boxes of Magic the Gathering

And loads of singles from the early days to quite recent.

Edited by ZRPMs

I am up and running, some great sales on eBay - £500.

It is amazing what you chaps will pay for vintage advertising toys and what women will pay for vintage handbags 🥳

I will have to change my coin, I bought a lovely buffalo last week!!

When all hope is gone all that’s left is truth. 

31 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Quidco and topcashback now pending also set up two new bank accounts each with two direct debits and the same £100 going into and out of them multiple to meet funding criteria now applied for two bank switch £175 bonus offers so should get me started using somebody else’s money👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Which bank bud?

39 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Quidco and topcashback now pending also set up two new bank accounts each with two direct debits and the same £100 going into and out of them multiple to meet funding criteria now applied for two bank switch £175 bonus offers so should get me started using somebody else’s money👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

More more more ! How do you like it ? More more more!!! :)

Get it all . . . . 

8 hours ago, Brit2023 said:

Indeed, this is a genius idea! I'm up for that

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

22 hours ago, Paul said:

Monday night tenner incoming to the pot :) X2 50p  invested for a tenner out

Certainly better than investing in silver lol ;)

IMG_20231204_214101.jpg

A bingo win, a raffle win and a dominos win! Don't suppose you want to share your lottery numbers for this weekend do you @Paul? I could do with a bit of your luck 😉

2 minutes ago, YorkshireStacker said:

A bingo win, a raffle win and a dominos win! Don't suppose you want to share your lottery numbers for this weekend do you @Paul I could do with a bit of your luck 😉

My lottery numbers pick for you all

S - 19

I - 09

L - 12

V - 22

E - 05

R - 18 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

My lottery numbers pick for you all

S - 19

I - 09

L - 12

V - 22

E - 05

R - 18 

19, 05, 14, 04 - 14, 21, 04, 05, 19.

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

1 minute ago, Paul said:

I DID THAT BEFORE :(

FB_IMG_1701809525325.thumb.jpg.1203486260d75bc4bdc40ae53c1de0f9.jpg

Wrong thread?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

Just now, Paul said:

Did you not decide his numeric message?  ;)

Twas the image... normally reserved for NBS